~14~

Y/n pov

These GROWN MEN are acting like high school girs. "SO! How was the date?" Clay asked while driving. "YEAH! Y/N tell us how you daaaaate went!" Nick asked in an excited tone. "Guys I don't th-" "Did you guys kiss? Come on you guys had to have kissed!" Clay aksed excited to cutting off george :(
"IF YOU GUYS KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS I WON'T TELL YOU JACK SHIT!" That shut them up. "I tried to tell you guys she wouldn't like it. But no clay decides to cut me off!" George said offended.

" Wait how come george has had my back but clay you haven't. And we basically grew up together..." I asked him generally confused. I saw a light blush creep onto his face. "I-i-i- Well th-that! I don't know?! it's more fun?" this man was embarassed? Why? He did nothing wrong. Nick cut in and said teasing was fun so i just brushed it off. George laughed and nick giggled, i rolled my eyes and i can see clay tighten his grip on the wheel. Why? George being the kind hearted person he is put his hand on clays arm " dre-Clay, calm down, it was just a joke." I can tell george likes clay but clay gives mixed signals.
Y/n pov

These GROWN MEN are acting like high school girls. "SO! How was the date?" Clay asked while driving. "YEAH! Y/N tell us how you daaaaate went!" Nick asked in an excited tone. "Guys I don't th-" "Did you guys kiss? Come on you guys had to have kissed!" Clay asked excitedly, cutting off george :(
"IF YOU GUYS KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS I WON'T TELL YOU JACK SHIT!" That shut them up. "I tried to tell you guys she wouldn't like it. But no clay decides to cut me off!" George said offended.

" Wait how come George has had my back but clay you haven't. And we basically grew up together..." I asked him, genuinely confused. I saw a light blush creep onto his face. "I-i-i- Well th-that! I don't know?! It’s more fun?" This man was embarrassed? Why? He did nothing wrong. Nick cut in and said teasing was fun so I just brushed it off. George laughed and Nick giggled, I rolled my eyes and I could see Clay tighten his grip on the wheel. Why? George, being the kind hearted person he is, put his hand on Clay's arm " dre-Clay, calm down, it was just a joke." I can tell George likes clay but clay gives mixed signals.

After a few min i feel my eyes get droopy. I lean on what I think is the car window, but a car window doesn't have arms. I'm too tired to even think so I wrap my arms around someone's arm and lay my head down on their shoulder. Its safe to say i knocked the fuck out.

Clay's pov

Y/n called me out. Why do i keep teasing her. I usually stand up for her. I mean we are just joking right? It's all fun and games. I fuck up my answer, and nick had to save my ass. I do like her i just don't know if its me being protective or if i have feelings for her. Next thing i jump from george putting his hand on my arm, "dre-Clay, calm down, it was just a joke." he almost said dream, cute. Apparently i was really tense, so i relaxed a little. A few minutes go by and we are at a red light. Great... George hits my arm "Look!" He aggressively points at y/n and nick like a child. "I look and see Y/n clinging to nicks arm asleep and nick asleep with his head on the window. my heart sinks a little but i try to play it off. George on the other hand is smiling like a two year old who came back from trick or treating with three bags of candy. He starts laughing as he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. Y/n's way of showing affection has always been touch, never with family though, always with close friends or loved ones. I hear a honk and george calling my name. "CLAY ARE YOU DUMB?! I called your name like 5 times to go!" I look at the light and shit. I press the gas speeding out of embarrassment. I shouldn't be driving, I keep zoning out and overthinking. I keep driving either way because george can't drive, nick is sleeping, and y/n is also sleeping. I need to figure my shit out.

Geprge's pov

If I'm going to be honest, I like Clay, but I know he likes y/n. I don't have feelings for him, i just like our flirting once in a while. I look to see y/n on nick. I thought she likes Karl. Either way i think y/n and nick would be a cute couple. After a few more minutes, we arrived at the apartment. "How are we going to get y/n inside? I don't want to wake her up, she needs a break.”  I say looking over at clay. "Umm. I dunno. let me call her brother." He does so and corpse comes down with Karl? "DREAAAAAM, GEORGE AND MY LOVE!" Karl shouts and us. I get out of the car and greet both of them. "Ok Karl, can you lift y/n off of nick?" Corpse asked. "Yeah!" Nick gets out of y/n's grasp and Karl picks up y/n. She wraps her arms around his neck and buries her head in his neck. Karl smiles at her and I look over and see clay looking at them with jealousy? We head back to their flat and Nick is still tired so he goes into y/s room and falls asleep on her... carpet... on the floor...? Karl lays y/n down on her bed and goes out to the living room with corpse. I sit down in a corner in y/n's room on my phone, clay comes in and lays down next to nick, and also falls asleep?? Ok then?