~12~

(Tw: Blood and swearing)

Y/n's pov

I wake up feeling warm arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself remembering what happened. Karl and I went on a date. I felt the need to go to the bathroom so I got up trying no to wake up Karl. As I'm at the edge of the bed getting up I hear Karl stir. I freeze not wanting to wake him up. After he falls back asleep I make my way to the bathroom. I sit down, go pee and look down to see red. Fucking great. I started my period. Fuck.

I grab some toilet paper and wrap it around my Underwear. I wash my hands and stuff and walk out. I pull the hood up and grab my phone. I'm so screwed. I'll have to wait till morning, till then I'll have to use toilet paper. I sit on the couch and just listen to music. After a few min i hear Karl come down. "Hey you ok?" Oh my. That voice... I- I stay silent. "Baby? Hey are you ok?" he asked, generally concerned. He stands in front of me and bends down to my level. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I move trying to get rid of it. "Yeah, I just started my period, but I'll live." I say scrunching my face a bit from the pain. Next thing I know Karl gets up and leaves the room. W h o t. Im confused at this point. I see him come back with his shoes on and keys in hand. "i'll be back" He said, kissing my forehead. "Okay" I say with a slight smile on my face.

After he left I ended up watching Cartoon Network cuz why not. I went back to the bathroom to change, and on my way back to the living room, Karl was back. He was putting a bag on the counter going through it. His back was facing me so I gave him a hug from behind. He jumped a little from getting scared. "Why hello there!" he said, turning to face me. "Heyo" my voice muffled from burying my face in his chest. He rested his head on my head and we stayed like that for a bit. "I bought you some stuff." Karl said, breaking the hug. He hands me the bag and oh my gawd it was heavy. "How much did you buy?!" "A lot." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank you" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I look through the bag and see pads, Tampons, chocolate,drinks,heating pads,ice cream, and some comfy clothes. "Do you like it?" Karl said coming from behind me snaking his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "Yes I love it."I say, running my hand through his hair. "ok good!' He said giving me a quick kiss on my shoulder letting go of the hug.

I go change to *whatever you use* so i don't have to use the toilet paper anymore. After i change i take tome Motrin to stop the cramps a little. I go out and Go into Karl's room to go back to sleep. I see Karl laying on his stomach on his phone. I walk up and lay on his back cuddling him like that.

 I walk up and lay on his back cuddling him like that

(Like that^)

I was watching youtube with Karl till  I felt my eyes get heavy. I ended up falling asleep like that. I don't know, it was just comfortable. Soon after I felt Karl shift. I guess he got tired too because we ended up falling asleep with Karl holding a Pillow.

*Time skip :)*

Karl and i Started to binge watch Adventure time and I realized I haven't messaged corpse nor gone home. He's gonna be shitting his pants. "Hay karl i have to go." I say with a slight frown on my face. "Oh ok, i'll drive you!" He has the biggest smile on his face "ok" I grab the bag of stuff he got me and grabbed all my stuff. In the car 'Hey,Soul sister by Train' came on and i sung to the lyrics. Karl grabbed my hand halfway throughout the drive and didn't let go. The little things he does is so cute.

"Byeeee!'' I say get out of the car. "Bye love!" I smile to myself walking up the stairs. I heard screaming coming from our apartment so I ran in scared as shit. "COPRES?! ARE YOU OK?!" you can hear the fear in my voice. "Yeah sorry it was a clip i was doing, im fine!" He shouts from his room. "jeezus christ.'' I whisper to myself. Apparently he wasn't pissed. I just came home. That was a change.

"Heyo! welcome back home stranger." "piss off." I say while chuckling. Corpse seemed more happy. Or excited. "hey wanna go to the mall today?" he never want to go out. wtf is up? But hey, I'm down for shopping anyday! "yeah sure! Let me shower and get ready first." "HURRY UP THO" he shouted because i was already down the hall.

I grab the hoodie Karl let me use and some shorts with fishnets and converse. I change them on the towel rack so my clothes don't get wet. I turn the water on hot and get in. The burning water hits my skin and just feels relaxing in a way. I take a 30 min shower and get ready.

*For straight hair*
I dry my hair and straighten it, I do little space buns at the top and leave the rest down.

*For curly hair*
I brush my hair and split my hair in half, Half of my hair on one shoulder and the other chunk on my other. I grab my Leave in conditioner and Put some on my hand. I brush my hands through my hair putting the product in making sure i get every strand of hair. I do the same to the other side. I get my curling cream and make sure to get every single strand because it annoying when you miss a part and  that one spot if frizzy. (A/n: ok but that shits annoying as fuck!) After I scrunch my hair up making sure to curl it properly. I bend over, flipping my hair and curling it upside down to give it volume. I shake my hair to make sure it's not all together and looks good. I flip my hair back up and grab  my blow dryer. (A/n: ya know the blow dryers for curly hair? No? Just look it up because idk how to explain it lol) I blow dry my hair and part my hair at the top and *whatever hairstyle because curly hair is difficult to do i would know*

*if you wear makeup*

I put on light makeup and do  a natural look. We are just going to the store after all. I do a winged liner and light eyeshadow. I put on Mascara And headed out.

*if you wear no makeup*
I put my converse on and Head out. "You ready?" corpse asked, clearly bored. "Yeah lets go!" i grab my keys and bag, I make sure to pack some pads and tampons. I grab my wallet and phone and make my way to the car. "Slow down jeez" corpes said from behind me. "Sorry you a slow old man." I sy while laughing. "I'm not old!" he said, a little offended. "Ok yeah 23 isn't that old but still old." "Dude you literally three years younger than me. You can't even drink!" oops? "i mean i can, just not legally. And who said i haven't" i look over at him and he looks pissed. "Chill this was in highschool i haven't had any alcohol since. Im afraid ill go back to drinking all the time and fucking up my relationships all over again" I tried to reassure him but it barly works.

I play my music and 'IDK you yet by Alexander 23' comes on. This song makes me think of George and Nick. I havent met them but I miss them. I wanna see them in person. I wanna hang out with them. I want to do the thing me and clay have done. I push the thought out of my head and focus on  the calming music.

(A/n: ok I don't really like how this story is going but i think it will get better a little bit more along the way. But right now it's all over the place but ya know what it's fine! We'll deal with it! Also! According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed)