~15~

y/n pov

i wake uo to Karl sleeping. I move his hair out of his face. i kiss the top of his head and see a smile creep on his face. "You punk! you where awake this whole time?" he looks up at me and giggles "i don't know what your talking about!" he said wile smiling. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. i walk to the living room and see the boys had their sleepover. Candy, food, trash, and drinik everywheare while they are dead asleep. I laugh and shake my head starting to clean up. I see a bag on the table with a not on it. "Your food :) - Sapdaddy" i roll my eyes and head back to my room. I see karl on his phone. "Sapdaddy left us food." i say while trying not to laugh. "what?" he said smiling also trying not to laugh. "I don't kniw look at the note!" i hand him the note and he burst out laughing. "Sounds like him!" he said  smiling. i nod my head and sit down next to him. He hands me what i would usually get but i shake my head. His face dropped a little. "you're not hungry?' he said a little sad. "Nope." i shake my head. I wanted to eat. i really do, but i look at it and i wanna puke. "Take a bite?" i take the burgur and take a bite. i had a hard time eating it buti eventually swallowed. I after i felt my stomach hurt. I ran to the bathroom a puked it right up. nowi was just throwing up stomach acid. Shit hurts. I feel someone grab my hair moving it out of the way and a warm hand rubbing my back. 'it's ok, you're ok." karl said reassuringly. i shake my head noand get up to the sink. I was my mouth, nose and then face. "Are you pregnant?" karl asked in a hurt tone. I shake my head no. "I can't be. Never had sex before.." i say shyly. "Oh i didn't mean to assume." he said hugging me from behind rubbing my stomach planting small kissies on my head. I brush my teeth so i don't smell like thow up and take a shower. I get out and get dressed and make my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and dropped it. "Fucking KILL ME NOW!" i say with a painful laugh at the end with tears in my eyes. "What's going on?" Corpse and Karl walk out and the boys waking up. I shake my head, implying nothing but corpse pulls me away. "What wrong?' he said in a serious tone. "Back in middle school to highschool, I couldn't eat anything because I would throw it right back up.." I say wiping the tears from my eyes. "and it's back.."
he said taking a deep breath. i nod my head. "worse part is, we don't know what cuases it." i say running my hands through my hair. "I know.' He said a little pissed. I walk out to get water for the second time hoping i dont drop another glass. I look down and see the glass cleaned up. "They helped me clean it." karl said reffuring to the dReAm TeAm. "Did clay speedrun that shit?" i say smiling. 'ha ha very funny" he said in a sarcastic tone. he walks up to me and wraps his arms around me resting his chin ontop of my head. i close my eyes enjoying the moment while i can. i hear karls heartbeat pick up a little bit. 'you ok?' i ask looking up at him. "uh y/n i have to go pack.." he said avoiding eye contact. "what?" i stand there confused. "i have to go back to North carolina" he said said looking at the floor. "H-Hey its ok, we can do long distance right?' i grab his hands. He looks up and i can tell hes thinking about what to say next. "Karl we just started dating we cann't just end it because you have to go back home.. we can work this out. Right?.... I meano nly if you want to, It's your choice to." i frantically say while studdering. "Yeah we can try long distance. But last time i did that she.. I got cheated on." he said with a worried look in his face. I felt my heart sink. Does he actually think i would cheat on him? "Karl.. i could never. I can promise you that." said huging him. "You promice?" he said placeing his forehead on mine. "i promise" i said booping his nose. his face goes red and he places his head on my shoulder. "You always do that!" he said laughing. "I know" i said in a cocky tone. "Alright lets go get you packed up" i said grabbing his hand.

We made it to where Karl was staying and we got him all packed up. His flight was tomorrow and Karl got an idea. "Hey sweetheart, what if you come with me? I know it's a long shot but you can stay for a week or two to see if you like it.'' He has such hope in his tone. I wanna go but i don't know if it's a good idea. I think we might be moving a little too fast. I know we already are moving fast but moving across the state... I don't know. "karl- i don't know about that one... I'll see and I don't even think my brother would let me go."

"Oh.."

A/n: According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read our story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed!