~13~

TW: blood and swearing

Y/n's pov
Corpse parked the car and went out. (A/n:Covid dont exist here bc fuck covid). Corpse was smiling ear to ear. "Why are you so happy? Are you on drugs?" I say while laughing. "What no, i can't be happy to hang out with my sister?" I roll my eyes. "I mean i guess but i don't believe you" i say while smiling. "Whatever" he said  with a smile on his face. We Parked far from the entrance so it took 5 min to get to the front. He kept looking down at his phone. "You got a girlfriend i don't know about? Or boyfriend i dont judge! Hell im Bisexual!" I say while jumping around. "Yeah i knew that and yes i 'have a girlfriend'" He said trying not to sound sarcastic. (A/n: I know he doesn't but for the sake of this story bare with me :) )

We make it to the entrance and see an icecream area. I run up to the line and wait. Corpse was now trying not to smile and kept looking in one direction. I look over at to where he was looking and

"GEORGE!" I run up to him and he runs up to me with the biggest smile. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. My sensitive ass started to cry. "i-I'm so-orry!" I say with my head still buried in his shoulder. "For what?" he asked while rubbing my back "Crying and messing up your hoodie.'' I say letting go of him and planting my feet back on the floor. "It's ok! I'm surprised George didn't cry!" I hear a familiar voice come from behind me. "CLAY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I jump into his arms and he wheezes at my childishness. "Whoa whoa whoa! What about me?!" I let go of Clay and gave Nick a bear hug as well. "What the hell?! HOW?!" I was balling my eyes out at this point. "I told you I wasn't lying. And i decided to bring the other two crackheads here.'' Clay said while going back in line. I jump on Nick's back cuz why not. "Woah what the- Oh hi!" He said giggling at the end. "Hello! TO THE LINE!" I said while putting my arm out pointing at the line like a two year old.

After we got the ice cream I got off of Nick's back and realized we are missing someone. "Where did my brother go?" I look over at clay assuming he would know because he set this up. "He went home." George said. " when did he tell you this?" I ask generally confused. "I didn't, He told you right now on messages." He said handing me my phone. "When did you get my phone?!" Clay started to wheeze. "It fell when you jumped on me! It's not my fault! And Clay and Nick told me to keep it to see how long you would notice it was gone!" He said raising his hands in the air. I look over at Clay and slap the back of his head. "How come Nick doesn't get hit?!" clay said holding the back of his head. "because he's scary." Is all i said to make clay freak the fuck out. "WHAT?! HOW?! HES LIKE A FUCKING TEDDY BEAR!" he Yelled starting to chace me so i ran. Soon we were all running through the mall.Then I got that feeling.

I stopped running, looking for the bathroom. "Hey you good?" Nick asked confused. "Why did you stop running?" Clay asked. I grab Georges arm and go up to his ear. "Help me find the bathroom please?" He looks at me then knows what I'm hinting at. He pulls my arm and we are both looking for the bathroom. We ended up finding it and great. Theres a fucking line. I look at george panicked. "Ok trust me with this ok!" He pulls my hand and covers my eyes with his hand. I hear a stall push open and enter. George releases his hand and leaves the stall. "If you need anything let me know!" George said from the other side. "Ok!" I pull down my Shorts, fishnets, and underwear only to see i bled through. Fucking great. "George. I went through, And i don't have extra clothes." "Ok wait here! Send me your size in everything!" so i do. I hear him leave and I'm sitting here for 30 min, until George comes back in. "Hey we couldn't find some shorts in your size and all we could find are really short shorts but we did find you new fishnets and under armor!" George said proud of himself. "Thank you!" He hands me the bag from under the stall. I get changed and put a fresh *Whatever you use*. I walk out and realize I'm in the mens bathroom. Unfortunately Karls hoodie fit perfectly on me because it was one of his older ones. So my ass was showing. I walked out of the bathroom and Clay saw how uncomfortable I was so he gave me his hoodie. I took Karls off and but on clays. His hoodie was just over my knees because man is giant and likes oversized hoodies.

I go up to george and give him a hug. "Thank you!" I say burning my face on his shoulder. "Your welcome!" he said rubbing my back. The Nick just had to make fun of me. "Ok yeah this moment if cute and all but can we talk about how y/n is shorter than george!" Clay started wheezing. "She was always shorter than everyone at our school!" Clay said in between wheezes. "Ok? You have a problem with short people?" George asked, getting defensive. "George, were you one of the short kids at the school?!" Nick asked laughing. George stayed silent. while Clay and Nick where laughing their asses off. Me and george walk off And the two asshats didn't even know.

George and I went into Gamestop that was all the way across from where we were. My phone and George's phone started to ring. I picked up and was met with yelling. "Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I jump intensely. "Calm down, we are at Gamestop," George said for me. "You guys are already over there?! How?!" I hear nick yell. "Maybe if you were following us instead of laughing at us this wouldn't have happened!" I say with sarcasm in my voice. "Ok we are on our way!" Clay said with sass in his tone mocking a teenage sassy girl. George and I ended up buying A light up Switch controller And waited outside the store for nick and clay.

They met back up with us and we started yelling and being the loud crackheads we are. Security ended up coming and we got kicked out. So we Made it back to the car. These boys make me so happy. I don't know what I would do without them.

(A/n: According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed)