~5~

TW: swearing

Y/n's pov 

"Hi karl." is all i say trying to figure out if its karl from the game. "Hi, nice to meet you..." "y/n'' he paused. "Wait, corpse sister?" yep its Karl from the game "Yeah that's me. So like are you stalking me?'' I say in a joking manner. "No, it's more like you're stalking ME!' Karl said matching my energy. I giggle and he smiles.

"So I see you guys already know each other. that creepy but ok!'' Chris said from behind us. "Well I didn't even know you guys knew each other so it's not my fault."

"Nah, I think you're stalking me." This mf.. "I- ok.. There's no point in even trying to argue, is there?..." I ask knowing the answer. "Nope" He said in an adorable tone with a cute giggle. No,no,no,no,no. Stop.  I mean it's fine to think things are cute, right?

I felt myself blush. Of fucking course. I turn to tucker to distract myself. I felt someone's gaze upon me but I ignored it. Or at least I try. After a few seconds I turned to see who was looking at me. I was met with Karls eyes on me. We make eye contact for a few seconds before I break it feeling flustered.

I know I was red but ya know what it's fine. Katie walks up to us and joins in playing with tucker. "You should come and babysit him with Karl. He needs a break and so does Chris. If you are ok with it would you?" She asks with hope in her tone.

I felt An extra gaze on me. I turn to see Karl looking with hope in his eyes. I just met these people yet they are so welcoming. Then again you never know if they are bad people. If I am gonna do it, I need to take precautions. If i don't i'll probably lose friends.

"Sure why the hell not.'' I say with a smile on my face. Karls face lit up and Katies filled with excitement. "Why is everyone so happy right now? Wooow yall are happy without me i see how it is!"

I start laughing at his sarcasm and I hear Karl giggle. That giggle gives me butterflies. I don't know why but its cute.

"Y/n is going to be helping with tucker!" Karl says with a joyful tone. "Really?!" I nod my head with a huge smile on my face.

"Well then, Welcome to the family!" Chris said as he brought all of us in a huge bear hug. That word "Family" makes me so happy. I have a family. I smile knowing this is going to be the best times of my life. Yea sure i have my brother but when we do hang out or show affection to each other, it's always out of pity.

I hang out at the house for an hour or two before I have to go home or corpse will think I'm dead. Yeah I can text him but I don't wanna. Imma make him worry.

I say bye to everyone and I'm pretty sure I made 4 new friends. I got Karl and Katie's number so we can keep in contact for Tucker and do what friends do. What do friends do? Go out? Get drunk? I honestly don't know... I'm just an awkward person.

I go to Boba and get a Tai Tea smoothie with boba. (A/n: ok but like tai tea is so good! You should try it if you haven't! OH and also Taro! That's also really good! OK enough of me rambling back to the story!)

I get corpse a Hamburger from Mr.McMac (A/n: McDonalds if you don't know.)  And head to his home. I know I have to go to my house at some point but HE will be there. Knowinghim hes been staying there waiting for me. I know he's there because I turned off my location on everything so he doesn't know where I am. Don't wanna dox my own brother.

I give corpse his food and finish my tea and get ready for bed. Lerts just say i knocked the fuck out.

(A/n: Heyo! Sorry I wasn't posting. I was busy and felt like shit but I'm back and Feeling better! A nee way! Drink water, eat REAL food, and just take care of yourself! Also! According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed BYEEE!)