Copyright

Hiiii, people! 😁🖐🏾

This is probably my first collaboration with a very, very close friend, but the third collaboration overall. I miss you guys. It's been a month or two since I published something and I'm excited to say that this book is different. It may have a couple of K-pop idols in here, but they are not K-pop idols. Just regular people apart of a regular plot.

I miss you guys a lot and my co-author said she's excited to see how this goes. She hasn't made a Wattpad account yet, but I'm hoping after this she'll consider it. Please give her a lot of support, because the first half of this book was all her ideas. I had nothing to do with them. I promise this story is worthwhile. While we're both K-pop fans, I assure you it won't show in this story.

There's a lot of revision and editing going on, but I'm going to try and make sure the updates don't stop. I want to be finished by next week. If not, then the end of the month. I have a deadline I have to meet with some other authors, so it might be rushed. I can promise you that more than half of the book is already typed. That's why I took so long to announce that I was publishing a book. If I have more than enough to publish in two weeks, you'll get two chapters a day.

 If I have more than enough to publish in two weeks, you'll get two chapters a day

Oh, and look at this. I made it some time ago. I don't know if I said anything about it, or if you seen it on my profile, but I'll be using it to close my chapters. I'm hoping and praying that all goes well for this book. Like I said, it's something my co-author and I have been working on for a bit. She's proud of it and I'm very proud of her. Please show some type of support. She deserves it so much.

Love you all and this will be the last book I publish before going off to college. I don't know what free time I might have to grace you guys with another book.

© 2021 ⚜AuthorXan⚜ & KC