Drunken Daze

The club was getting crowded every passing second. Nisha was busy taking shots every five seconds. Julius was helping her not get too drunk, but he wasn't doing so well himself.

"We...we should go," Julius hiccuped. "It's getting late, babe."

"It's getting late, babe," Nisha mocked. "I'm good. I'll stay here and you can go home."

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Then stop complaining. It's not like you really want to leave. I'm not even drunk yet."

Julius rolled his eyes, but didn't complain. He could wait a little while before forcing Nisha to go home. He put a hand on top of her cup. Nisha looked at him with a frown on her face.

"What?" she snapped.

"How many drinks have we had tonight?" he asked.

"...Two. You think I'm drunk? I'm not drunk, just tipsy."

Tipsy? Julius held back a laugh.

"Nice try, darlin', but we're leaving. Right now."

"But...but--" Nisha pouted.

"Nope. I'm not okay with me being tipsy and you being drunk. Home is where we're both safe."

Safe? Nisha thought. I've never thought of that. And who cares?

Julius slid off his stool and stumbled forward a couple of inches. Nisha laughed, but she hadn't seen her ride home almost fall. The bartender was arguing with a customer who couldn't seem to stay on his stool. Nisha downed another shot and shivered in delight.

"Now, Nisha," Julius said. "Before I punish you."

Nisha froze in the middle of taking another shot and turned on her stool to look at Julius. He hadn't realized what he'd just said. A smile slowly spread across her face and she hopped off her stool. She didn't have as much luck as Julius, so she stumbled and fell into his arms.

"Punishment?" Nisha laughed. "...I'd like that."

"Hmm..."

Julius and Nisha entered Julius's house just after midnight. Nisha was trying so hard not to throw up anywhere that wasn't the toilet. Then again, her thoughts were trained on how sexy Julius looked in his drunken state. His tie was undone and his hair was tousled in ways he wouldn't allow if he had been sober. Nisha's hand roamed his body and Julius wasn't complaining about any of it.

"Maybe...you should shower and go to bed." Julius chuckled. "You don't want to do this right now."

"What?" Nisha pouted. "No, I don't think so. Not this time, Julius. I want you tonight and I'm going to have you tonight."

"...Ah, ok."

You can say that the night was going as Julius had planned when he took Nisha out for drinks. Who's to say that she will remember anything in the morning? Who's to say that she won't? Julius was playing with fire and Nisha's horniness was making everything easier. He could say that it was her fault and he couldn't say no to her. Who says she'll believe that.

"My room or yours?"

"Mine, silly. I'll meet you upstairs."

Nisha ran off before Julius could say anything.

"I guess it is true most women do like it in their own bed," he muttered.

💲💲💲💲💲💲

"¡Maldita sea!" Julius woke up with a start. The room was still dark, but he knew exactly where he was. He began sliding out of bed without startling Nisha. She was gone anyway. Her snoring said they had a good time and she was content. Well...Julius hoped she was.