☆Part 18☆

EunMi's View

I felt something shining on me. It was the sunlight. Where did Jungkook go? What time is it? I felt something on my forehead. A sticky note huh?

On the sticky note, it said, "Meet me after school. -Jungkook."

I looked around me. He must've put all the books back. I got up and checked it time. It was lunch break. Thank goodness I didn't miss any class.

I walked out of the library and started my way towards the cafeteria. I must've been so tired that I fell asleep. Aish! Jung EunMi, why did you have to fall asleep in from of a guy like Jungkook?! More thoughts came into my head. But a more interesting and weird thought came to me when I saw Mark and JaeHee holding hands.

Me- "Lovebirds, eh?"

JaeHee- "I-it's not what-"

Mark- "JaeHee and I are dating." Well that escalated quickly.

Me- "Omo! Jinja?! Yah. How come you didn't tell me?" I slapped JaeHee's arms.

Mark- "Excuse me. No touching my girlfriend." He said in a sassy tone while waving his finger from side to side. JaeHee looked like a tomato. A tomato that might burst.

Me- "Excuse me. No touching my best friend." I pulled JaeHee towards me and we skipped to lunch.

Mark- "Yah! Don't touch what belongs to me!" He ran after us and linked his arm in JaeHee's other free arm. So now, JaeHee has me holding onto her right arm and Mark on the left

JaeHee- "Um.... I need space...."

Me- *COUGHS COUGHS* "Mark, JaeHee is trying to tell you to let go."

Mark- *COUGHS COUGH* "EunMi, she meant you."

JaeHee- "I meant both of you-_-"

Me- "Mark, let go first."

Mark- "Nope."

JaeHee- "EunMi, just be the wiser one and left go first."

Me- "Then I'm gonna change the password for the apartment so you can't get in!" I let go of her arm and pretended to walk away fast.

JaeHee- "Yah!"

Mark- "It's okay. She can come live with me!" He made a cheesy smile.

JaeHee's View

Mark- "It's okay. She can come live with me!" W-what did he say?

Something is wrong with me. I need to go to the hospital. My heart is beating wayyyy too fast. I'm sure that isn't normal. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR! *Exo picks up the phone call lol jk*

EunMi- "No. JaeHee is mine. Kaja JaeHee." EunMi pulled my arm and we both trailed off leaving Mark alone.

Me- "Yah!"

EunMi- "Sorry. I knew you were still enjoying that moment." She smirked.

Me- "M-me? Enjoying the m-moment? Haha, you're so funny. Shut up." I made a serious face although in the inside, I was enjoying Mark.

EunMi- "So you didn't enjoy the moment? Well that's a shame. I guess Nina can just have Mark all to herself." She smiled.

Me- "Nooo. Not Nina T^T. Okay I admit I was enjoying it. Now be quiet. Or else...Jung-"

Mark- "So you like being with me eh?" His right arm was hooked onto my neck.

Me- "Y-you were behind us the whole time?!?" Mark nodded.

EunMi- "See you lovebirds later. Don't get too intense." EunMi teased then left. What was she thinking?...

Mark and I were just walking. But walking to where? I don't even know.

Me- "Umm... Where are we walking to?"

Mark- "Honestly I don't know. Wanna head to class? It's about to start in ten minutes."

Me- "Sure." Things were awkward now that EunMi wasn't here.

Mark and I just walked in silence. We arrived in the class within four minutes.

Mark- "Um.. JaeHee, I've been wanting to tell you something."

Me- "What is it?.."

Mark- "I um..." He looked away. His face was pretty red.

Me- "Go on... And are you okay? Your face is re-" I was interrupted...with a kiss. Mark kissed me... Someone help meeeeee!!!!

Mark- "I like you." He confessed.

Me- "I um..." I couldn't say the words. I was too happy.

Mark- "It's fine if you don't like me back. I'll always be here. And um..forget this ever hap-"

Me- "I like you too Mark." His face light up. Not that kind where his face was on fire.

Mark- "Really?!? No lie??" I nodded with a smile.

EunMi's View

I headed to class since it was about to start. Thank goodness no one was in the room. Really peaceful. Better leave those lovebirds alone for now.

I took out my book and started reading. When was the last time I had peace surrounding me when I was reading? I don't seem to remember. I shall cherish this peaceful moment.

Someone came in and sat next to me. I already know who it was. I just continued reading hoping he wouldn't talk because I would really like for it to be quiet. I was wrong.

Jungkook- "You snored like a pig when you were sleeping."

Me- "At least I didn't drool all over the place like you."

Jungkook- "Me? Drool? Haha no."

Me- "Why do you need to meet me?" I handed him the sticky note he gave me incase if he forgot.

Jungkook- "Wanna come over so we could work on the project?"

Me- "No thanks." Truth is, I was still mad at him from the hospital accident even though it was a week ago.

Jungkook- "You don't want to see BoNa?" Damn you, Jungkook. He knows my weakness but I'm still not going.

Me- "I do. But I don't want to go. I have plans."

Jungkook- "What kind of plans?.."

Me- "You don't need to know." I actually do have plans. Watch the new episode of Blood.

*NOTE: Blood is a Kdrama that recently came out.*

Jungkook- "Okay. You sure you don't want to come over?"

Me- "For the last time, no Jeon Jungkook. I don't want to go somewhere with a jerk like you! So shut up please. I am trying to read." Why is he even trying to get me to go to his house? Is he gonna prank me or something? Maybe he could be kidnapping me!!!!

Jungkook- "Me? Jerk? No no no. I'm am an angel. Not a jerk."

Me- "Shut up." I continued reading.

Jungkook- "Well someone is on their period." He had a sassy tone.

Me- "This is the last warning. I am trying to read and be educated." I grabbed him by his collar and was soooo close to punching him but Krystal came in.

Krystal- "Oppa!! Where were you?? I was looking for you!"

No Authors Note