☆Part 26☆

QOTD - Have you guys ever thought, "OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME," when I reply back to your comments or message you? Or just randomly think about me (your senpai *0*) noticing you?

------------------------------------

EunMi's View

Wait, I'm sleeping on top of someone's chest. And that person doesn't have a shirt on... And that person is Jungkook.

Me- "YAH!" I kicked him.

Jungkook- "Ouch eomma. Just 5 more minutes," he rolled over to the other side.

Me- "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Get up! Why are you sleeping down here?!" I tried shoving him under the bed since under the bed was big enough for Jungkook to fit.

Jungkook- "Eomma! I want to sleep!" He whined like a little kid.

Me- "I'm not your mom so wake up before I pour cold water on you," I sat up.

Jungkook- "Wh- I'm up," he sat up too.

Jungkook- "OMG! Why am I like this?!"

Me- "Don't ask me. Put your shirt on. Gosh. Like I know I'm hot, cute, smart, pretty, and etc but that doesn't mean you have to sleep with me. Hurry up before ChanYoung wakes up and sees this," I stood up and waited for Jungkook to put his shirt back on.

Jungkook's View

ChanYoung isn't home. She told me she's always out in the morning doing something. I can tell EunMi was waiting for me to put on my shirt.

I decided to play with her.

Me- "I'm tired so I'm going back to sleep," I pulled the covers over my head.

EunMi- "Yah! Jungkook! At least put your shirt back on," she yanked my covers off.

Gosh this girl. Does she like my abs that much to pull my covers off? Crazy girl.

Me- "But it's too hot. I don't need my shirt on. Besides, I know you want to see my abs," she blushed.

EunMi- "W-what abs? Did you mean flabs?"

Me- "Don't pretend you didn't hear me," I smirked.

EunMi- "Don't," she made a serious face.

Me- "Why'd you wake me up? It's only 6AM?"

EunMi- "Dude I said you could sleep on the bed. Not on the ground with me -_- you rapist," she muttered the last part.

Me- "Me?! Rapist?! I'm not a rapist =_="

EunMi- "Yeah yeah whatever. I'm going back to sleep. You can just continue sleeping on the ground," she went back to sleep on the bed.

EunMi's View

Abs? Abs? Are you freaking kidding me? More like flabs. It's okay. I have flabs too.

I tried to go back to sleep. For some reason I couldn't go back to sleep. I don't know why.

All of a sudden Jungkook crawled into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Wait, what the hell is he doing?!?

Me- "What the hell are you doing?!"

Jungkook- "I'm cold," yeah the house is pretty cold right now.

Me- "Get off of me. This is wrong, Jungkook. And didn't you just say you were hot?" I tried to move his hands but he wouldn't budge.

I can feel his bare chest against my back. I could also feel his heartbeat. His heart was pounding very fast...

Me- "Jungkook this is wrong. What would Krystal think if she saw this?"