𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

cascade
9:15
friday

cascade9:15friday

london🔥

skate night. a fun friday at cascade tht almost every atl teenager goes to. "girl watch yo self" i yelled at a bitch that was skating a lil too close to me.

"girl stop being soo mean" vadah said. "i wasn't even being mean hoe was skating a lil TOO close" i replied. "guh we all skating a lil too close, everybody and they momma in hea" mara says.

"i know but she smelt a lil tangy it was hurting my nose" i told them. they busted out laughing. "you hell dawg" vadah laughed.

"y'all heard abt tht shootout that happened ova there by exxon" zay said skating up. "nawl what happened" i asked.

"mofos was shooting ova a snitch ass bitch" zay said laughing. "elaborate" vadah said. "so you know bj and his gang had got caught at the trap house bc apparently a hoe tht was playing both sides snitched on his ass" zay told us.

"so the bitch tht was fucking on bj had a whole boyfriend and he the leader of the opp ass gang, so long story short they caught each other on exxon and shot that bitch up" zay finished.

wanna know why he saying opp ass gang like they his opp, but i digress.

"did anyone die?" daylyn asked. "hell nah, niggas was injured tho" zay replied. "why this bitch keep staring at me" i asked the gang.

"what bitch" mikey asked. "the lil bitch that wanna fuck on you" i replied. "man don't pay ha no mind, she a non factor" mikey said shaking his head.

everytime a nigga say that it be the total opposite.

"nigga you sound so oppish" i told him. "how" he replied. i ignored him. "problem" i yelled skating up to tht reni bitch.

"maybe" she replied with a petty ass smile. "oh she wanna die" i thought to myself. i punched her dead in ha shit.

ion do no talking .

the bitch fell on the ground. and i started stomping her out. her friend tried to help her up, but i pushed her ass down.

i'm sick and tired of this hoe tryna come in between me and mikey. like hoe he don't fucking want you.

"aye aye break it up before we get kicked out" mikey said pushing me back towards the group. "i'm pressing charges" reni yelled spitting out blood.