✨melos interlude✨

home
3:40

home3:40

melo❄️

everybody boo'd up except for me. but i have nb else to blame but myself.

daylyn. i loved her with my whole heart. why i cheated on her i have no idea.

they say if you rlly love someone you would never hurt dem, but i truly love daylyn, i swea i do.

i tried to apologize,
but she wasn't having it. and i completely understand.

do you know how hard we had to keep it away from our friends? we wasn't even public anyway, but we was heading towards it until i messed it up.

damn melo why you had to fuck dat ugly ahh bitch. if she didn't wear my jersey. wait wait.

melo you shouldn't put the blame on nobody, but yourself. she didn't kno you was in a relationship with somebody you did.

mama told me to never blame the female especially if she didn't know you was in a relationship.

see the girl i cheated with was my first love from california. chino hills, california to be exact.

she came down to surprise me for my birthday. and dat day was also the day i had a basket ball game.

i was juh caught up and all my emotions and shii. ion kno i juh messes up badly.

and now she messing wit bryson the new kid. it aggravates my soul. it's too the point where ion een hang around the gang no mo.

shii barely be at lunch nie. i felt smb hit my shoulder. "you okay bro bro" my brother gelo asked.

"yea why you say dat" i replied. "bc i been calling your name for the past five minutes" he replied.

"oh i was juh thinking abt something's" i said. "yeen thinking abt daylyn again" he said rolling his eyes.

"no" i said giving a lil laugh. "yea aight, whatcha want from chick fil a" he asked.

"the regular spicy chicken sandwich combo" i said. he juh nodded his head.

i needed some real deal advice. so i called my brother zo. he alll the way in cali bc me play for the lakers.

why tf did we move to atl. ion don't kno but we did. for abt 30 secs he finally picked up.

"what brobro" he asked. "umm i need sum advice" i said uneasy. "abt what" he said looking directly at me.