✨pray for you✨

saturday
1:30 am
east atl/zone six

saturday 1:30 ameast atl/zone six

zay☔️

"man why are y'all here" i asked them. "we bored and we was just checking up on you" vadah replied.

"yall couldn't ask me through facetime, texting, or calling" i asked dem. "nope and plus you wasn't answering any of my calls or texts" nala replied.

"y'all shouldn't be here" i told dem. "and why not" nala asked. "bc this ain't a safe place nolen and javi know that so i don't know why they let y'all come here" i replied.

"bruh you think i'm scared of some pussy ass bloods" nolen said. "it ain't like we finna die or nun" javi said.

"nigga you don't know that" i replied. "you of all ppl should kno it ain't safe around here" i continued talking to javi.

"then why are you here" nala asked. " i gotta couple of drops to do can y'all leave now" i replied.

"nigga you dumb ash if you think we letting you stay out here by yourself" mikey said. "fine just hope yall can run fast like usain bolt if some shit go down" i told dem.

"cause i'm not waiting or going back for nb, it's every man for they selves" i continued. "even for me" nala said.

i took a long as time to reply bc one ian tryna get in a argument which is gon cause attention and two IM NOT COMING BACK FOR NB.

"now nigga you know we not scared of no bitch ass niggas they kno better than to come over on this side" nolen said.

"nigga who is we I got too much to lose to get caught up in some shit like dis" mikey said. "nigga shut up, we not finna let nun happen to you" javi told mikey.

"nigga who is WE, i said ian coming back or waiting for nb y'all must wasn't listening" i said.

"and you must wasn't listening to me" nala said. "nala i love you a lot and i'll cry if you die, but shawty it's every man for themselves niggas over here don't care they would bust a cap in yo ass no question asked" i told her.

"then why you here" tamera asked. "bc i had drops to do over here" i replied. "i told nolen and javi where i was in case ion come back ian expect dem to bring the whole damn group of ppl" i continued mean mugging javi and nolen.

"man we was just looking out for you bruh" nolen said. "nigga and i appreciate that, but bringing the whole group here you putting a bunch of ppl in danger" i replied.

"nigga shit is not gonna happen" javi said. "how you know" i asked. "bc im fully loaded" javi replied holding up his shirt showing his gun.

"me too" i replied showing mines. "that don't mean shit, you know how many ppl die when they got guns on them to help protect dem" i continued.

it's was silence. "yea exactly so yall go back before some shit happen" i told dem.

"i never knew zay could be serious" mara said. "yea i can be very serious especially when ppl i love is in danger" i replied.

"aww you love us" vadah said. " yea so can y'all go now" i asked dem. "NO" nala yelled. i covered her mouth.

"bro are you dumb why tf you yelling" i asked layla. "we are not leaving you here by yourself it's too dangerous" nala said.

"ik and y'all got too much to live for, for y'all stay here with me" i replied. "we are not living you here to die alone" nala continued.

"who is we i got too much to live for like zay said" mikey imputed. "nigga he said we" qir said hitting mikey upside the head.

"that's besides the point he telling us to leave then we should leave" mikey said. "he do got a point na" london told her.

"and na got a point too, i'm not leaving my bro out here alone at night in this dangerous ass neighborhood with the opps hell no it's not happening" nolen said.

they spent a while five minutes arguing on whether they should stay or go, but me i was listening to sounds. suspicious sounds to be exact.

"SNAP"

"what was that" i asked. "nigga we ain't hear nun" mikey replied. "of course y'all ain't hear nun cause y'all too busy arguing" i told dem.

"can y'all PLEASE leave now" i asked for the one-hundredth time. "not til we come to a decision" nolen replies.

"SNAP"

i heard it again. "okay y'all niggas need to go asap cause i'm hearing shit and ian feeling it" i told dem.

"nigga you just being paranoid ain't no noise happening" nolen replied. "right don't tell me you scared" javi said.

"nigga i would be scared too" tonio said. "imagine doing your last drop in a dangerous fucking neighborhood at night which coincidentally is where the oops be at and then your loud ass friends come and try to take you home but in the process making it more noticeable that ppl are here" tonio continued in one breath.

"thank you tonio smb fucking gets it" i replied. "damn nigga how long you been holding that in" nolen asked.

"considering the fact i'm the only one who ain't talked, a long fucking time" tonio replied. "hey if some shit happen to you, you can't blame me bc i wasn't saying shit" tonio told me.

"you saying something now" jay said. "nigga shut up" tonio replied. "can both of y'all shut up and go" i asked.

next thing you know we hear voices. "Yo who tf that is" a unknown voice yelled. "it's those niggas zay and dem" another unknown voice yelled.

"RUN" i yelled. everybody started running like they was in the olympics. next thing you know everybody hear:

"POP POP POP POP"

then my body hit the floor. "y'all they hit me" i replied on the ground. nala ran back.

"OMG ZAY" she yelled. everybody ran back to me just looking at me. "i told y'all to leave man" i said losing consciousness.

"no zay stay with me please i can't lose you" nala told me. "cmon zay stay with us" nolen said. "call the ambulance" was the last thing i heard before i closed my eyes.