✨back to the scedule programming✨

wednesday
8:30

wednesday8:30

vadah🌸

life been good. being single is good. ian gotta worry abt other females. nada.

friendships on the other hand is kinda rocky. especially with sayli. i known sayli since pre-skool.

so cutting her off would be hard. she always been kinda annoying, but i've been ignoring it and accepting that juh how she is.

but lately the things i use to let slide aint sliding no more. like the slick comments she'll say to make herself feel better.

like back in august when she said atleast ian get embarrassed like vadah when we was talking bout her and her old boyfriends.

see august vadah allowed dat, but september vadah ain't allowing shit. and it's burning her alive cause ian taking shit from her no more.

like cardi said awww🥺. ion give a fuck bout her feelings like she didn't give a fuck abt mines when she be making slick ass comment bout me.

and tha thing is she don't juh make slick comments abt me, but the whole group. like she told london she need to watch mikey and dem white girls before questioning her abt her and tonio.

and yu want to kno wat london said abt her and tonio. london asked if her and tonio was okay after the argument they had dat day.

all she was doing was being a supportive friend. and now london mad at her ass. sayli gon be the death of dis group.

anyways back to today. me and mara, tamera, and layla was in first period. "aye mara, what's the answer to dis question?" i asked mara.

"what number" she replied. "number one, i got all the other ones, but i can't find number one" i stated.

"oh it's adverb for agreement" she said. "thanks mar" i told her. "no problem vay" mara replied.

"i'm wondering how london is" layla stated. "bad, i'm texting her right now she said sayli testing her nerves" tamera said.

"i told you sayli been off the wall lately more than usual" i stated. "i kno and now is see what yu was talm bout, she been saying sum slick ass shit and not like how she usually do it and it's like she want to her hurt our feelings" mara said.

"right i been peeped ion kno how y'all didn't til london went through it" i said. "cause vay yu kinda mean yo self" tamera said.

"i'm not mean i'm just get irritated very quick ion like unnecessary loud noises AT ALL" i replied. "yea yea whatever yu say vay, ooh dat rhymes" mara said.