✨names✨

lunch
12:20

lunch12:20

vadah🌸

  most of today consisted of going ova school rules and expectations. in EVERY SINGLE CLASS.

by the second period i feel like we already get. we don't need another reminder.

and if we get caught then it's our fault and we will take the responsibility.

they want us to act like adults but still treat us like little kids. that don't make sense in it self.

anyways, i was standing in line with daylyn, mara, tamera, and london.

we was currently waiting on layla and sayli to come so until then we was talking amongst ourselves.

"so what was up with you giving new boy crazy eyes", mara asked me. i instantly got irritated.

"nothing", i said dryly. "he must've rejected you" daylyn asked.

"no, he just had dis attitude and all i did was smile at him. y'all know i'm stingy with my smiles with people ion kno but no i decided to be nice for today and yu wanna what that bitch ass nigga do",i asked. "what", tamera laughed.

"gon keep the same expression on his fucking face and then gon have the audacity to keep fucking walking", i ranted.

they all started laughing for what reason ion kno. "ion find nun funny now do i", i said.

they just keeping laughing. "yo fucking facial expression is what fucking funny", mara replied laughing.

"well ion find shit funny", i said. "aww come on yu kno yu want to smile", mara replied poking at my cheeks.

i tried so hard to not crack a smile, but i eventually did. "see look", mara continued.

"man move", i said tryna act mad. "so dramatic", london said. "london stfu", i replied.

"aye it's lon tha don to you, to all of y'all matter of fact", she said to all of us.

"say where df is layla and sayli", daylyn asked. "right here niiggaassss", sayli surprised us.

"what took y'all niggas so long", tamera asked dem. "sayli was talking to tonio", layla snitches on her.

"ohhh", we all said. sayli started blushing. "what was y'all talm bout", i asked.