✨class✨

friday
10:00
lockers
3rd period

vadah🌸

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

vadah🌸

i was at my locker when london came up to me talm bout a party. "vadah guess who having a party", london said.

"Who", i replied. "mikey is", she said blushing. london been having a crush on mikey since elementary.

"you'll finally get yo chance", i said. she look down with the biggest smile on her face.

"yu don't kno that he could have a girlfriend", she replied doubting herself.

"stop doubting yourself yu don't kno that either he could be single like a pringle for all yu kno", i said.

"anyways is yu going because the rest of the crew already said yes", she said changing the subject.

"i guess chile if it would make y'all feel better", i replied. "good because it's tomorrow so we gotta find a outfit", london said smirking.

i shook my head yes. "aight now i gotta get to class", i said. she waved me bye.

i went to my history class which i had sayli, tamera, mara in. "y'all saved me a seat", i said to them.

"yea right here", mara said pointing to a sit next to her. i sat down but i couldn't help but notice it was a guy sitting next to the empty seat.

he had his head down with his earphones in. i wasn't going to disturb him cause i kno when i be vibin and not bothering nobody ion want nobody to disturb either.

"Okay class take out your textbook and turn it to page 186, do the five questions, turn it in, and we will be finished for today", our teacher said.

this class so easy the teacher barely gives us work and when he do it be easy as hell.

when i went to get my book from the middle of the table i touched hands with the dude sitting next to me.

i look at him to see if was going to say something, but dude didn't even flinched he just kept doin what he was doing.

so i did the same and did my work so i could conversate with my friends.

10:30
English
3rd period