✨weirdo✨

skool
1:30
5th period

london "londadon"🔥

london "londadon"🔥

i was in fifth period with mikey, daylyn, qir, tamera, and melo. this was our science class.

the class half ninth graders and 10th graders. i say this to say because this lil ninth grader keep meanmuggin me like i know her.

which i don't. ion een know who she is and why she mad. and she also keep looking at mikey.

and its not sitting right with me. "mikey" i said tapping his shoulders. "huh" he replied.

"who that girl that keep looking at me" i asked. "ion kno it's a bunch a females that look at you" he replied.

"yea but she mean mugging me" i told him. "females always mean mug you just like niggas always mean mug me" he told me.

he was right so i just left it alone but something still wasn't sitting right in my stomach.

and that's when the girl grew a pair of balls and walked her ass ova here. "hey mikey" she said tryna flirt.

mikey ignored her. "i said hey mikey don't act like you don't know who i am cause you in front of your lil girlfriend" she continued.

"umm wtf she talm bout" i said. "i thought you said yoon kno who this bitch is" i continued.

"bitch" she repeated. "yea bitch ian stutter" i replied. "control yo hoe mikey" she said. "hoe" i repeated.

this dumb bitch can't be fuckin serious. "aye you need to watch yo mouth" mikey said.

"might want to before we whoop that ass" tamera said standing up. i stood up too and so did daylyn.

"aye sit down" melo said to daylyn. "yea you too" qir said to tamera. "sitcho fine ass down" mikey said pulling my arm down.

"no nigga she got soo much mouth let's see if ha hands can back it up" i told him.

"i mean we can im with whatever" she said as soon as she said that i connected a punch to her nose.

she fell back. once she regained ha balance she tried to hit me back. but i hit the matrix on that ass so she missed.

then i started punching that bitch one after another. connect after connect. this bitch wasn't getting no swings in and that how i like it.

this bitch think she can come ova here and disrespect me and not get checked for it. this hoe must be outta ha fucking mind.

after abt 5 minutes later. security came and pulled me off. i guess the teacher called them.