✨sleepova✨

4:00
home

4:00home

vadah🌸

i got off the bus and went up my driveway to my house. i opened my door only to see my big brother, marcus.

"where ma", i asked. "she went to the sto", he replied. "aight", i answered.

"why", he questioned me. "i was gon asked her if i could go to a party tomorrow and if my friends could stay tha night so we could go together", i answered.

"talm bout mikey party",he said. "yea how yu kno", i asked. "nigga i'm still in high school and plus his brother told me bout it", he replied.

"yu must going or sum", i asked.
"i might", he replied. i just shocked my head.

i went into the kitchen and grabbed the hot cheetos from the food closet.

i was digging in the bag when i heard the door open. "mommy can my friends stay tha night for tha party tomorrow", i asked.

"what party", she asked. "it's mikey's party it's tomorrow can i go", i answered.

"yea", she said. i ran and hugged her. "i love yu, i love yu, i love yu", i told.

i immediately took out my phone and group facetime my friends.

"did she say yes", mara asked immediately. "yes i did", my mom said ova tha phone.

"yes", they all said at tha same time. they laughed it off because that was weird asf.

"so we not going to talk about how we keep doing that", london.
"we'll be there inna hour", they said as they hunged up.

i went upstairs and took a shower. After i got out the shower i dried off and put on my night clothes.

which consists of nike pro shorts and a green tank top. "vadah sayli and layla are here", my mom yelled.

i ran down stairs and hugged them like my life depended on it.
"aight chill", they said.

i let them go and we went upstairs to my room. i sat on my bed.

"so what's going on wit yu and tonio", i asked sayli being nosy. she started blushing.

"nothing", she replied. "nothing my ass", layla said. sayli looked at layla so fast she almost snapped her neck.