A few days later...

In the end, I decided it didn't matter what au I claim, I just claimed all of them! Even the original! Ha!

Well mostly because this ink didn't even seem to create, he just goes through the aus or was drawing or something.

Though he did appear to help out Dream against nightmares gang.

Which wasn't that surprising, but they won't even notice him when he uses his strings!

Ha! So it all was working in his favor, which thank god for that.

He was still pretty young since he was barely aging at all! How long is he going to be a kid for? How much do the skeletons even age? Well he hopes it doesn't affect to much since he's still a kid and all...

It was pretty fun helping out all the aus and the originals.

Heck even lusttale was different then what he's seen or read about!

Lust sans and lust papyrus are pretty adorable! And they don't even do what he was worried about.

So he didn't even hesitate to start talking to them with his strings after he watched them for a while.

He's pretty glad that he can help out the aus with the human or anything else.

He didn't give any of the dolls he made to anyone though, he might give them one later if he managed to make all of the dolls for all the monsters or even the human of they only do pacifist route.

Maybe he can give one to chara! He hopes they like it..but he may not finish anytime soon since he wants to give all the monsters and possibly the humans as well one.

Error thought and watched the original au with a smile, looks like it was a pacifist route! Well he will reward them with a doll then!

Error thought delighted and used his strings to grab one of the frisk dolls he made and sent it through the portal and his strings headed to frisk. He can see that chara was watching them so he made sure his chara doll headed in the same direction as frisk and handed it to them.

He made it with his string so that the ghost human can touch it and it will go invisible with them if they were still a ghost. If they ever regain their human body alive and well, the chara doll will change with them so they can still have it and touch it.

Error thought cheerfully as he watched the two humans reactions to the dolls.

Frisk looked pretty happy with the doll while chara looked pretty surprised by it, especially when chara was able to touch it and all that.

He shifted a few giggles as he saw that sans was a bit surprised by the doll that frisk had in that timeline.

He shifted his focus to underfell and watched as the frisk there did their own pacifist route, being helped by his strings and eventually they finally got to the king.

He smiled, letting his strings just help frisk move out of the way and frisk finally just managed to just talk to underfell asgore down and they stopped fighting.

Error watched the au for a little bit longer before he decided it was time to switch attention to other aus after that.

So he kept his attention on different aus, making sure that it was pacifist routes and if not, then the monsters would receive his help when it was needed.

More so with just tying the human up each time they tried attacking a monster and letting the monster just kill the human in response to that.

He giggled at the humans frustrated look when it came to genocides for the aus.

And if he had given them the doll for a pacifist route, he would take it away if they started doing genocide routes.

Though he didn't need to take it away from chara since it wasn't even them doing to genocides or even ending it.

It was frisk own doing except somehow, he knew that when it came to going to be genocide routes, they somehow would gain some hate, which lead them to killing everyone.

But when it was just pacifist routes or true pacifist routes, they didn't gain any hate at all...

Which was strange, how did they gain hate in certain timelines anyway? Because they weren't doing anything different..well not that error could tell anyways...

Error frowned, that's something he's going to have to look into at some point in the future...error thought and decided to look at it later on when he finished watching the aus for the day.

Error let out a small hum, watching quantumtale this time.

Eh..they probably wouldn't question it too much if he went there and pretended to be one of them...

But error shrugged it off, he's not going to any aus now or anytime soon..

Error decided to just watch and help them for now...if they ever need any help.

He usually has to help the lust brothers a bit more since some monsters apparently want to force it on some others, but they mostly stopped doing that since he appeared.

And it also appeared that the lust brothers haven't even been injected with anything, unlike what I saw in a comic in lust sans nightmare.

Which was a bit interesting, because it apparently, can affect some of the others more then the rest.

Which in turn made them just want to do it even if they have to force the other, luckily there was only one lusttale au to focus on at times, otherwise it might have been harder if there was to many.

Error thought and closed one of his eyes, a bit focused on ink right now.

Hmm looks like he does look over the aus but luckily his strings became part of the code kind of thing so it wouldn't matter if his strings were there or not, no one would notice it at all.

Which made error smile, relived and pleased at that.
Well he already checked on the ones he already claimed, it looks like at least ink stopped creating years ago, even though there is quite a lot of aus of them.

Like how there was like one lusttale, but there's eight outertale's. Like that...

Well anyways, error was done with watching the aus for the day, so he went back to working on the dolls that he wanted to give to all the monsters and the humans kids if they do pacifist routes.

This was going to take me a longer time then I thought, since I only just finished the dolls for the original undertale, outertale, dreamswap's, and a few other aus but I still had plenty to make..though I can gift the ones I already made to them tomorrow. I thought and settled down for the night..

___*______*________*_____*______*_
Finished with 1162 words. Hope you like it and comment what you think.

Give me some ideas please

Ja ne~!

X