Meeting edge

When error woke up with a sleepy look, sitting up with another yawn. He always did yawn way too much, waking up or going to bed.

Error rubbed his eye sockets again as some tears formed from when he was yawning.

Error glanced around to look for his gua-fresh and spotted him on the other beanbag.

Error huffed a bit before blinking as fresh pointed to his left, which error turned and looked, freezing up, eye sockets widen with awe and delight.

It was underfell papyrus! He couldn't believe it! Did fresh really go and get him just for him? Error stared wide eyes still, very delighted.

"Oh, it seems the babybo-er error is awake." Underfell papyrus mumbled a bit and turned more to face error.

Error literally felt like bouncing at the sight of underfell papyrus.

"Hi! What are you called outside of your au?" Error asked excitedly.

"Currently it is edge. I have yet to decide if I'll keep it like that or not." Edge responded back with a small hum.

Error nodded happily and moved his arms up and waited a bit.

Edge blinked again before carefully picking error up and held him close and carefully.

Wary of his own strength and armor, he didn't want to hurt the babybones, error after all.

Error just looked very pleased at being picked up by his favorite monster. Well one of his favorites.

Edge just hummed a bit, "is it around the time he should be eating something?"

Fresh glanced up from his phone, "in a few more minutes brah. Right now is he's going to be hyper."

Fresh somewhat warned edge who just huffed a bit.

So far error didn't seem hyper, but that could change any second. Edge titled his head a bit, a thoughtful look on his face but didn't say anything.

Error just sat contentedly in edges arms for now.

___*___*____*____*____*_____*______
Finished with less then 477 words. The reason why it's so short is because I wanted to see what you thought of my idea down below. Do let me know what you think.

Ja ne~!

Idea-edge aka underfell papyrus is a hidden glitch, like error but can switch between his usual form and glitched self. :) It was an idea I got from one of my videos. I kinda thought it would be interesting but I wanted to see what you all thought.

Ink, fresh, error
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/rus
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/violet
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/killer/slayer?
Horrortale, sans/horror/outrage?, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust/dread?
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/chromatic
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/?

Mercytale, gaster/  , sans/ ,papyrus/

quantumtale, gaster/      ,sans/tk, papyrus/?                           

Bruh I forgot the name to the kid versions, with you know kid asgore and papyrus and stuff if you know the name please let me know.

X