The papyrus meeting

It was after error finally tired out from being hyper a bit, that edge finally suggested something.

"Why don't I take him to the papyrus meeting while you can do what you need to do?" Edge suggested with a small hum.

Fresh looked up, "sure brah, but don't let my kid get injured on your watch." 

Fresh told him in a warning tone, that set alarms off in edges own magic and head, edge just nodded.

"I won't let anyone hurt him." Edge agreed  easily enough. The papyrus's aren't going to attack a baby bones, fell au or not.

Fresh let edge take his kid to the meeting, making a note to check in on the two soon enough while he got up and headed out, he had some unfinished business to take care of.

Error looked around curiously while still in edges arms as edge walked somewhere in some building that error did not know about. Which au was this? He though he knew all the aus, he must have missed a few since he doesn't remember seeing this building at all.

"I'll introduce you to the other papyrus's, ok kid?" Edge mumbled to error who nodded a bit excitedly, he would have stayed hidden to all but fresh, but fresh was the one who brought edge in all on his own.

Besides, edge is the one bringing him to the meeting in the first place. He didn't have to worry about much.

Besides, he can just tell them that his g-fresh is busy for right now. Fresh does have unfinished business after all.

Edge just continues to walk and opens a door and entered it, letting the door close behind him as he heads for the large table and sits down in his seat to wait.

The only other papyrus currently here, being prime and chromatic.

They looked over and did a double take once they noticed the babybones in edges arms.

"Edge? When did you get a babybones?" Prime asked with a curious look.

Edge huffed, "he's not mine. He's someone else's. I'm just watching over him while the other is busy."

Chromatic just had a curious look on his face, "hadn't seen a babybones in forever."

"His name is error." Edge told them, while error just looked at the two curiously and glanced around.

"Hm, interesting name." Chromatic mumbled a bit to himself.

Error turned to look at chromatic, staring deeply at him, as if he could tell everything chromatic has done in his life.

Chromatic eye sockets slowly widen a little bit before error gave him a smile and turned away.

Chromatic relaxed, nope, definitely his imagination. No way a babybones-error would know everything about his life.

Prime let out an amused chuckle at that, having seen the stare error gave chromatic.

They ended up waiting for about ten minutes for the other papyrus's to get here. Some not being able to make it this time. Which, pity, it means they miss out on meeting little error.

They took their seats after arriving, glancing around to see who wasn't here and who couldn't make it this time due to their brother or something going on in their timeline.

One glanced over to edge and away, then his gaze went right back to edge.

"When did you get a babybones!?" Rus asked, looking very startled, and the other papyrus's that just got there, looked over curious.

Edge huffed, "not mine. He's someone else's, I'm just watching him while their busy and his name is error."

Error blinked and looked curious at the papyrus's, first time having seen so many in one place.