Meeting fresh first time

So I made puppets of the bad sans gang, I thought with a smile and I left one on each of their beds in their castle.

I let out a giggle when I saw crosses expression when he found a little puppet him on his own bed and he picked it up with a curious look.

I was slowly giving everyone a little puppet them.

And when I say everyone, I mean everyone, meaning all the monsters in the underground, the bad sans, the star sans, and any possible outcomes.

It was fun making the puppets though, I made extras for myself to keep in my anti-void.

But I do admit, I'm just not growing in my anti-void. I wonder if I can if I'm out of the anti-void long enough?

I'll have to check and see. Because I don't mind staying a kid for a long time but like, do I allow myself to get found and possibly adopted? I don't know.

That's something I'm not sure I want, sure I would love to have a parent or parents but what if being adopted makes it harder for me to help my aus?

That's a concern right there. I'm sure any parent wouldn't want their child out of sight for too long.

Especially since I look to be about three years old. But what do I know? I don't know how skeletons age. I could possible be younger or older then I think I am.

Which I'm not sure about but who knows, I'll find out eventually.

I can wait and be patient about it. I've got a lot of time to kill anyways.

So I'll shrug it off for now as I watched the star sans and bad sans fight each other for some hours before one of them had to pull back.

I let out an amused giggle before switching side view portals to watch some random mercyplates au.

I do like mercyplates au, it's one of my favorites so far. So I made the main ones a puppet already, meaning I made a Gaster puppet, sans, papyrus, toriel, and asgore puppets and already put them in the house for them to have.

Though I already have the sans and papyrus puppet them anyways, the puppets are big enough that they won't be able to accidentally eat it or try to.

But still small enough to fit in their arms if they want to cuddle with it.

The two were so adorable as babies. I'm definitely going to come out and meet them when their a bit older to play with.

Mostly cause almost every au has them as adults, with some exceptions being like quantumtale, and a few others.

And I'm definitely going to make sure this Gaster never ends up falling into the core..cause I don't think I've seen any other gasters in the other aus at all.

So I'm assuming they fell into the core or even died. Or something like that.

But they will definitely going to be keeping their Gaster. I'll make sure of it. I thought to myself.

Then I started looking through the codes again, muttering to myself, "hmm...interesting....ohh I didn't know they existed yet...hmm"

I paused, "huh didn't know there's a fresh here already."

Maybe I should greet them? I'm not exactly terrified of fresh, parasite or not.

Hmm I think I will, once I locate him and all...does they use a he/him?

I'll have to ask when I meet fresh. Luckily if they decided to do anything I can always just use my strings to grab him and flee.

I nodded to myself, "ok let's see here...ah there they are...let's go greet them..."

I got up from where I was sitting at and nervously opened a portal and walked through into an au.

I started walking around carefully, making sure I wasn't seen by anyone I didn't want to see me.

I was only here to greet fresh, nothing more, nothing less. I told myself as i continued to walk, still a bit uncomfortable about not being in my anti void like I usually am.

But I still need to find fresh anyways.

So I decided the most logical Solution to finding fresh, is going to the judgement hall.

So that's where I went and looked around curiously, I've never actually been in the judgement hall before, but it does look interesting. Better then seeing it from the screen of course.

I titled my head, huh, I thought for sure he would be here at the very least. I guess I was wrong.

Right when I was about to go search somewhere else, I heard footsteps and hid a bit just in case it wasn't fresh.

I heard the footsteps pause, "yo yo little broski, I saw you."

I blinked, oh, fresh came right here now then.

I perked my head out curiously at fresh, my head titling again as I stared up at fresh who was a few feet away.

"That's it little broski, didn't mean to frighten you." Fresh kept a smile on his face.

I blinked again at him, fresh head titled a bit and he moves a bit to crouch down and stare at me with a seemingly puzzled look.

"So what's you all up doing up here little broski, I was pretty sure the sans of this au was an adult.." fresh muttered the last bit to himself.

The only reason I haven't talked yet was cause I was feeling way to nervous until now.

"I-I'm error..." I told him and fresh smiled a bit more.

"Yo heyo little error, where's your bro?" Fresh asked me and I just titled my head more.

"I..don't have a brother.." I muttered and fresh looked like he frowned for a second before a smile was back on his face.

"Well I'm the freshtastic fresh" fresh winked my way, not like I could tell considering his sunglasses were in the way.

"Well, you need any help brah?" Fresh started, his head titling the other way.

He seemed curious, at the very least.

"I...I'm fine...nice..to meet you fresh..but I got to go now...he's coming so bye bye!" I waved towards him and fresh looked puzzled, probably going to ask me who was coming when I turned to hide back and go through a portal out of sight.

Right when the sans of this au showed up.

Well, that was interesting. At least he maybe won't hurt me since I'm a kid and all..but who knows with fresh. Fresh is like, chaos neutral or something..

Well I'm going to take a nap to take my mind off of this. I decided and sat down before I laid down to sleep.

____*_____*____*_____*_____*_____*_
Finished with 1215 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Might take long to update this but I'm surprised I managed to update this one.

Ja ne~!

Also I made errors voice a bit echoey kind of thing with hi, since he's very young at the moment. When he's a bit older his voice will got to hi and all maybe

I'm still thinking about wether or not he takes longer to grow or just doesn't grow at all yet.

If I decide he doesn't grow it his voice thing will still change at some point

Xxxx