Bonds

Hmm wasn't too sure on the bonds thing so let me know what you think about it and check below after you finish the chapter and stuff...
———————————————————————

Error was just excited and hyper after edge left back to his au, he doesn't know why, but he's felt that way since fresh re appeared.

He also felt like he was eating but he wasn't eating and that was so weird to error! What the heck was he eating anyways? He wasn't eating any food as he rushed around nearby fresh happily.

Error did not understand it at all.

Maybe he'll ask fresh later when he finally calms down enough to sit?

Error thought and nodded a bit at that, alright, that's what he will do, when he finally manages to calm down and sits in his bean bag.

But error just continued to run around way too hyper as fresh watched over him.

Meanwhile, with fresh who knows EXACTLY what was going on, sat in his bean bag that error got him a long while ago.

Fresh just had a pleased smile on his face, so this means that they had a guardian or maybe even a parent type bond then, that was good, he could feel his magic slowly being taken by error who didn't even realize it or why it was happening.

It was fine though, his magic just replenishes itself too fast for error to take too much of it.

There were somethings that fresh never mentioned to error was that some monsters could form a type of bond with another when they were close enough, it was usually the parent bond with their child or adoptive child depending on wether or not they could have a child or not.

But there were other bonds as well, like the guardian bond, if it was that one, well it was similar to the parent bond but had extra things that came with it to the person who was the guardian one.

He'll have to figure out which bond it was, he was pretty sure it was between guardian and parent bond. He didn't mind of course since he is taking care of error for probably forever until he died.

Which is definitely not anytime soon, he was way to stubborn to let himself die, he would rather flee then end up dead.

Or kill whoever it was that threatened his life, but if the other was too strong then he would flee.

Though their bond will be a bit weird since he is a parasite that doesn't really feel much on emotions.

But he can still feel some just a little bit, it was enough.

Fresh thought to himself as he watched error race around, he was so hyper today, fresh will have to make sure the other eats and drinks soon enough when the other calms down some.

But until then he will wait patiently for error to finally be more calmer instead of being so hyper.

So fresh just relaxed on his bean bag, arms crossing behind his head and one leg crossing over the other as he watched error run around nearby, keeping a close eye on error.

Because despite them being in the anti-void, this place was still massive and it was better to keep an eye on error just in case he accidentally runs off from the area they were in.

Who knows where error would end up at if he did that?

So fresh keep an eye light on him at all times...

Besides it was kinda amusing to watch error run around all hyper like.

So fresh didn't mind at all, it's not like he had anything better to do anyways. And he kinda just realized he forgot to ask error about the plushie error had that looked like Fresh's parasite form...oh well, there was always next time, what came first was error's wellbeing...

So fresh just watched as error giggled a bit as he ran around his own Bean bag...

_____*______*_____*_____*_____*_
Finished with 889 words, hope you all like and comment what you think.

I wasn't really too sure what to write so it ended up like this, well hope you guys and girls don't mind.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/rus
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/violet
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/killer/slayer?
Horrortale, sans/horror/outrage?, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust/dread?
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/chromatic
Dreamtale (papyrus version) dream/sunset, nightmare/moonlight
Killertale, (papyrus version) papyrus/murder/?
Dusttale, (papyrus version) papyrus/soot.
Horrortale, (papyrus version) papyrus/dread
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/?
Mercytale, gaster/  , sans/ ,papyrus/

quantumtale, gaster/      ,sans/tk, papyrus/?               
Ink papyrus/shade, fresh papyrus/pop, error papyrus/void

Sunsets team-Rus, shade, and grim
Moonlight team- dread, soot, murder, chromatic, reaper (sans, is aware of papyrus meetings and attending to them every now and then, fights for moonlights side since his brother is on sunsets side as a way to even it out a bit etc)

Etc

Multiverse portal- portals that can lead to other multiverses, either by chance, accident, or purposefully made by someone.

Hmm wasn't too sure about this chapter since

BONDS,

So let me know what you think.

I'll write the type of bonds I was thinking about

Bond types-

Guardian type

Parent type

Friend type

And that's all.

Xx