Edge is now thinking while he waits

Error and edge were currently back in the anti-void, just hanging out while edge kept an eye on error while waiting for fresh to return.

Error on the other hand, summoned up his screen and started watching aus, watching how things were going.

Edge blinked a bit surprised by that, he didn't know error could do that, but then again he doesn't know what error can even do. Besides maybe being the user of the strings that are hanging above and that he and other papyrus have seen in their aus.

Error bounced in place while watching happily, humming a little to himself.

He loved watching his aus, he loved taking care of his aus, he loved taking care of what is his. It always makes him happy when he takes care of his aus. Of his people, Error smiled happily.

Of course no one knows of his claim towards them all, but that's fine! It's not like he'll have to act on it, they may be his, but they can take care of themselves just fine! Well besides when the human does genocides.

He helps with those too, hmm did he even check the balance of the multiverse? He forgot, he'll have to re check to see if the human is even needed, or if he can just do something to make getting past the barrier for all monsters permanently...but he'll allow resets and re loads..but only on the surface..hmm he'll have to re check the balance before he does anything...

But then again..they seem happier underground.. hmm if the balance isn't completely necessary, he'll make sure his people end up on the surface permanently, or in a way that can let them go underground for protection if needed, and come out onto the surface without any fear or worry.

Well, he'll see what he can do after he checks the balance again, he doesn't remember if he checked it or not..he should probably write what he finds down in a note book..maybe he can ask d- fresh for a notebook!

Or maybe edge, edge seems like he knows his way around the multiverse.

Hmm he'll still need to check the balance anyways..he might have forgotten anything important anyways. So it's good to check and write it down so he can just look at the important things in his notebook.

Error nodded a little to himself, yeah, he'll do that- after he finishes watching over his aus and the outcodes of course.

While error busied himself with watching over his people, edge just watched over error with a hint of a curious look on his face.

Wondering what else Error can do and why fresh was taking so long to come back, heck they got back faster then fresh could even check on the two of them...

Edge titled his head a little bit and sat down finally nearby, so it was easier to watch over error while he pulled his phone out to check on some news from the other papyrus's.

Seems like gold and violet already checked if their brothers remembered the resets, huh, so that's two new monsters that will be added to their meeting next time then.

Edge hummed a little bit, slightly curious as to how the other two will be like, since they are the only sans besides 'fresh' and error that will be in the meeting now, besides reaper.

Error, due to being a babybones and his guardian being fresh of all monsters, he has no idea how it even happened, though fresh isn't completely a monster, not when he has a parasite that feeds off of the soul or souls that he has hiding.

Still, it's a wonder on how well fresh is doing parenting error, he seems to be a pretty good guardian over error. Still, he's very curious as to how fresh ended up with error, let alone how he even decided or wanted to take care of error in the first place, or how he even found error in the first place.