Becoming error

Welp that's it... I died and ended up somewhere white. I looked around, a bit confused.

I looked down and saw black bones? I blinked and rubbed at my eyes. I looked at my body and it was made out of purely black bones.

Wait..white everywhere...black bones...did I become error? This isn't a Dream is it? If it's a dream, it's a very interesting one indeed. I looked at my hand or bones again...why is my hand small? Is error small? Or is it different because I'm here? Wait am I small? I can't tell exactly without a mirror...am I in a different multiverse? What can I do? I thought and started calling up on the magic I feel inside of me, the magic I had felt very powerful.

Or at least as far as I can tell. I didn't hear any voices, so I continued and pulled up something and started watching some au's.

After a while I got a bit lonely, I grabbed some things to start making some puppets. Luckily I had experience in making things like this in my past life, I thought. I ended up making many different sans and papyrus's.

I also made others from their friends to the kids to other adults. I got bored after a while, after I finished the puppets and then I went back to watching au's.  I was watching a copy of swapfell. Maybe I should start messing with the au's and originals? I thought curiously, I knew I could use my strings since I used them to make the puppets.

I can also change the color! I didn't know if the real error could do that but I can and it was awesome. I had fun making puppets and new clothes for myself though I'm not sure if I can fit in those clothes. I made them small since I was so small and close to the ground.

What do you know, I do fit in them... I did make the clothes child size... was the original error a child? Or is it just me? How old am I exactly? I thought as I went back to watching the kid and swapfell sans fight.

I got curious enough and sent my strings out, testing if I could get my strings into the portal, it worked so I quickly tied up the human who almost killed the sans.

That was when the papyrus showed himself, moving his brother away from the kid and my string.

I had my strings hold onto the kids soul and pulled the soul over to papyrus. I stared at them curiously, wondering what they will do now. I don't have anything better to do..so I guess I'll claim a few au's for my own and protect them.

I heard them talking but didn't bother to do anything else as I waited for them to choose what they should do next.

The kid was struggling against my strings but they couldn't really do much, especially since I got their soul. I waited until they looked at the soul, wary about getting too close, I made my string form into words. "Don't be afraid...the next reset everything will change for you..so take the human soul, destroy it and wait for the next reset.." it said and they looked at each other before papyrus destroyed the soul and the human did a reset back to the beginning.

I watched as sans got up, banging on his brothers door asking about the resets. I left them so they could talk about it. I still kept an eye on them and the human though.

I watched the next au, an outertale. I liked the stars, I need to give them nicknames I don't want to call them all sans or papyrus. I could mix them up that way by accident.

So outertale sans and papyrus will be...outer and star. I thought and the swapfell brothers will be..swap and...black..yeah I know I suck at giving nicknames but it's better then nothing I guess.

Maybe later on I can come up with some better nicknames.. except outertale their nicknames will stay. I might change the other nicknames later depending on what I nicknamed them as. I'm claiming one au each.