A few days later

It's been a few days since error talked to fresh, error finally relaxing again sometime after getting back to his anti void.

He felt really...nervous about leaving the place, maybe it's cause he's been here for so long he just couldn't image himself outside it and when he was, he got nervous and shy?

Error wondered puzzled, head titling, he made a view portal to watch over fresh to, now that he knew where fresh had been, but it is a little hard to keep an eye on him when he fresh poofs away.

Error let out a curious hum, eyes wide as fresh infected an au while the star sans were busy with the bad sans, causing ink to lose focus for a few seconds, which killer took advantage of and knocks ink off of his Gaster blaster.

Errors eyes that were wide with curious and awe, wow, that fight so cool! It was so awesome to watch! Error let out a small giggle, watching them fight but also keeping an eye on fresh to.

It was curious on how quickly fresh can infect an au or two.

Error clapped his hands a bit excited at the epic fight scene he was watching, sure he may be more childish then he used to, but it's fine! He's a kid again anyways, so his mental state is a kid again so acting like his physical age is fine.

Besides he would concern any normal adult if he acted like how he used to, so might as well get used to how childish he can get anyways.

"ohhhhhhh niiicceee hit!" Error moved forward out of excitement when he noticed nightmare swing ink around into trees.

Error paused, tensing a little as his anti void felt off somehow, he dismissed his portals and started looking around with a frown and then-poof, sparkle portal???

And fresh appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of error who let out a Yelp and hid in his bean bag that he stole a while back.

Fresh's sunglasses had an opps on them.

"Didn't mean to scare you'll little broski." Fresh cheerfully said while errors head pokes out a bit from where he was hiding at and gave fresh a suspicious stare.

Fresh let out a chuckle, "understandable brah, suspicious of me."

"How did you find my void?" Error asked, eyes narrowed still suspicious.

Fresh let out a small laugh, "took me a few days bruh, but I finally managed to track down your magic signature. It was very hard to find broski, if it had been anyone else, no one else would have found you."

Error blinked, magic signature? The heck did fresh mean by that?

"Magic signature?" Error gave fresh a confused look, fresh ahead tilted and then glanced around, briefly frowning before smiling again.

"I guess you wouldn't know if you lived in a void like this bro, meh, I guess I can do you a solid and explain it to you." Fresh stated.

Error blinked again, head titling curiously now.

Error let one of his puppets fall down into his arms, getting more comfortable on his bean bag and before fresh could start, he stared at the puppet in errors arms.

Error blinked a few times, glancing down and pausing, oh..whoops..fresh's parasite form plushie, he thought he let one of his puppets fall into his arms, not his fresh parasite plushie...oh well, hopefully fresh won't say anything for now. It's not like error himself was supposed to know, he just met fresh a few days ago in person, so hopefully fresh won't be to suspicious.

Error gave fresh a curious and innocent stare, waiting, fresh finally opened his mouth after a few minutes.

"Magic signatures, similar to soul signatures-and you got no clue what that is either broski?" Fresh started and paused to let error confirm or disagree.