Error felt fresh's magic

Error perked up a bit when he noticed his g-fresh had returned, head turning to face fresh as the other sat next to him, " welcome back fresh!"

Fresh just grinned at that, "I'm back broski. So wassup?"

Error just grinned a little bit, bouncing a bit in place, "it was fun! I got to meet so many papyrus's!"

Fresh let out a pleased hum, listening to error talk.

"I wanna go to more meetings! I get to talk to them afterwards when they have enough time." Error bounced in place happily.

Fresh just let out a small hum at that, "alright then. You can, besides my bruh reaper will be there next time, he knows about you and can keep a closer eye on you as well."

Error cheered happily, hands in the air at that, "yay! Thank you p-fresh!"

Fresh titled his head, noticing that error was going to say a different word before his name. But he didn't say anything and just gently rubbed error's head at that.

Edge kept an eye on the two for a few minutes longer before he left and headed back to his au, just in time to notice sans looking around for him.

"Sans." Edge said sternly, catching his older brother's attention.

Sans turned around, a nervous smile on his face, "p-boss! There you are, work just finished.."

Papyrus narrowed his eyes at his brother, causing the other to sweat a little bit, he knew sans wasn't working today, but instead went to the San aus meeting.

Sans can't really lie to papyrus as papyrus knows when he's being lied to, minor lies or major lies. A too good of a liar or terrible liar, he always knows.

Papyrus turned around and started walking away from his brother, a few moments later and he was joined in by another pair of footsteps coming from his brother who followed him back home.

Papyrus didn't say anything as he unlocked the door and went inside.

Ignoring sans who closed the door behind them and locked it.

Papyrus headed to the kitchen and started with late lunch.

Papyrus had to keep up his cold attitude with his brother, any sighs of being fond or other happier emotions with someone, it can be taken advantage of.

So he was always colder while here, sans understands though, he knew papyrus, but just not as well sans may have thought he did.

After all, sans doesn't know that papyrus knew about the resets, timelines, aus, and the multiverses.

He's met a few others from some other multiverses, most were kind, and some were downright strange.

Especially since one of them was a corrupted version of dream sans. It was just straight up weird. Luckily it wasn't an encounter, papyrus just happened to spot him that one time coming from a multiverse portal.

Luckily that corrupted dream sans left through the same portal moments later, just in time to not get spotted by anyone but papyrus himself.

He, of course, let the other papyrus's know about, along with reaper and fresh as well.

Since both reaper and fresh do attend their meetings instead of the sans meetings.

Though both of them do attend the sans meeting sometimes, it's mostly to gather information from them.

They usually stayed out of sight to avoid being seen, otherwise they might get questioned on why they don't attend every meeting.

Reaper and fresh usually prefer the papyrus's meetings instead of the sans meetings, mostly because the papyrus's meetings is less tense, more organized, and that they had truces with their versions of the 'bad' papyrus's and the 'good' papyrus's.

Still haven't thought of a better name, but it was fine, moonlight and sunset were still coming up with a name for their group.

But reaper once admitted that it was nice that he didn't gather uncomfortable looks from them.

And fresh mostly didn't care about the sans unless it was to gain a new host or to learn new information that fresh thought he might need to know as precaution.

Reaper still went, but stayed out of sight and just listened, besides, he did warn nightmare sans about some plans if it involved too much pain or ambush's or something.

Since reaper is on good terms with both moonlight and nightmare respectively.

Papyrus just slightly hummed as he thought about it all as he cooked some food.

Well things have turned out alright so far, let's see about making things better....papyrus decided as he set the table and yelled for sans to come and eat.

Sans appeared a few seconds later and sat down at the table and started eating as papyrus started to eat as well, ignoring sans expression as he went back to thinking about things...

______*_____*_\__*__\__*______*____
Finished with 980 words, I hope you like and comment what you think!

Also letting you know I'm gonna be slowly updating some stories, since writers block is still a pain in my butt.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/rus
Underfell, sans/fell, papyrus/edge
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/violet
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Killertale, sans/killer/slayer?
Horrortale, sans/horror/outrage?, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, sans/dust/dread?
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/chromatic
Dreamtale (papyrus version) dream/sunset, nightmare/moonlight
Killertale, (papyrus version) papyrus/murder/?
Dusttale, (papyrus version) papyrus/soot.
Horrortale, (papyrus version) papyrus/dread
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Reapertale, sans/reaper/death, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/?
Mercytale, gaster/ , sans/      ,papyrus/    

quantumtale, gaster/ ,sans/tk, papyrus/?
Ink papyrus/shade, fresh papyrus/pop, error papyrus/void

Sunsets team-Rus, shade, and grim
Moonlight team- dread, soot, murder, chromatic, reaper (sans, is aware of papyrus meetings and attending to them every now and then, fights for moonlights side since his brother is on sunsets side as a way to even it out a bit etc)

Etc

Multiverse portal- portals that can lead to other multiverses, either by chance, accident, or purposefully made by someone.

X