Why are you still here?

Error blinked a few times, a bit confused as to why fresh was still here, he's been here with him for a few days now, giving him some food even though error didn't feel hungry at all.

It was...weird, he's not used to someone doing things for him, not even in his past life, let alone someone like fresh doing things for him for no reason.

Error turned to look at fresh who seemed to be resting on the other bean bag that error stole for fresh, it was a colorful one, just for fresh.

"Hey? Mr fresh? Why are you still here?" Error asked him with a curious tone.

Freshs head moved up to stare at error, "you'll still a kid, you'll get me?"

Error blinked again, "and? I don't get it."

Fresh let out a small hum, "your a kid broski, kids get taken care of by adults, and you don't have an adult to take care of you, especially in the void."

Errors head titled, "ok? But I'm used to it. And it wasn't like I was going to let anyone see me."

Fresh let out a small sigh, "broski broski, that's not the point. Brah, even if you haven't planned on getting seen, you shouldn't have to take care of yourself like this, let someone else handle things for you'll bro."

Errors arms crossed, pouting, he doesn't get why fresh is still here, even though he's apparently keeping an eye on him just cause he's a kid.

Error laid back on his bean bag, eyes closing, moving one leg back and forth for no reason at all but needing to move something but also not wanting to get up.

Fresh just watched with an amused look, still smiling before pulling out of his phone, playing some games on it after taking a few pictures, pretty much adopting error now, although he still might have to ask error if he can adopt him...

Meh, it will be fine. Fresh decided, playing angry birds on his phone.

Errors eyes crack open, is that angry birds? Huh, he didn't know they had that game in this multiverse.

Error sat up silently and stared curiously at fresh who was playing on his phone.

Fresh noticed when his eye lights glanced up to check on error every now and then, his smile going a little wider, seems like he's curious about the game he's playing. Error after all, doesn't have a phone and probably as no idea what it can do fully.

Fresh pats the spot next to him and error perked up, getting off his his bean bag and walked over, climbing on the bean bag he got for fresh and head titled to look at freshs phone, who went back to playing angry birds almost immediately.

Error blinked a few times, pretty curious if anything was different with it compared to his last life.

Errors mouth opened a little bit, eye sockets widen with delight, 'it is different! That's so cool!' Error thought Excitedly to himself.

Fresh just let out a small hum, a hint of a fond smile, he can't believe he's already fond over error, even though it is harder for him to feel emotions sometimes, he still can. It just sometimes won't be as strong as others are.

So fresh continued to play angry birds for a good long while, error Settling down next to him to get a better view.

After a bit fresh handed his phone to error who stared up at fresh with a hint of surprise.

"Go on little broski. Your turn." Fresh told him.

Error stared eyes wide at fresh for a solid minute before blinking a few times, his gaze landing back to the phone that fresh just gave him and slowly started to play with it.