Chapter Fourteen

"Breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Smith who is Kingsley's mum said. We all met at the dining table to dine. I could perceive the aroma of the eggs which was so enticing. She dished the eggs and the bread. She also prepared chilled milk... That combination is not that bad anyway.

As we were eating, no one spoke but I finally spoke.
I cleared my throat. "Um... Mrs. Smith, I just want to thank you for helping me that day and accommodating me and treating me as family. I'll be leaving tomorrow or next because what I came here for will soon be fulfilled."

"You'll be leaving tomorrow? Wow. We'll miss you very much Lilian. And by what means?"

"I'll be using airplane. And my mum will also like to see you tomorrow morning." I said.

"Wow. But... You said you came here alone right?" She asked.

"Yes. I know what your next question is but it's too long a story to explain." I said.

"O..Kay." She said with a demanding expression.

"Lily, are you really going? I'll miss you so much Lily. And now I'll be stuck with two boys again. The only girl child in the family." She said with a dull face.

"Don't worry Kim, I'll make sure I call you when I get there and from time to time, okay?" I said.

"Okay."... "But that isn't enough." She spoke more to herself.

David just stared at me like it's nothing. Well, we never flowed together. So...

"I'll also miss your company guys. I'll miss being with you Kim, Kingsley and...David." I know I wouldn't miss being with David, but I just had to say it.

After breakfast, I headed to my room to arrange my stuffs back. I heard a knock on the door which was already open.

"Oh. Hey Kingsley. I see you have such good manners." He looked sad.

"Hey Lily." He responded.

I dropped what I was doing to attend to him. "What's wrong Kingsley? Why do you look dull?"

"It's just that... You're.. you're leaving..."

"So? You didn't think I was staying for ever before, did you?" I said warmly. The atmosphere was warm and it was just us.

"I'll miss you Lily." He hugged me.

I pulled him to face me. "It's not like I'm going now... We still have time to spend together." I hugged him back and we hugged for a long time which was so emotional and intense. After a long emotional moment, we let each other go.

He cleared his throat. "I'll leave you alone for some time." He turned around slowly and left.
Seriously, I do not wanna end my friendship with Kingsley,... I still want to see him and talk to him on a daily basis... But on the other hand, I need to go on with my studies, my family... My life as a whole.
This thought only brought me sadness and worries. I felt a vibration on my bed. I picked my phone and a call from an unknown number came through.

"He..llo" I spoke.

"Hey baby Lily... How are you doing?" This voice sounds familiar... Where do I know him?

"Who... Who are you?" I asked.

"I've told you before" He whispered softly. "I'm your worst nightmare." He whispered dangerously this time. Already, I knew he was the kidnapper. He is my worst nightmare!

"I'm coming to take my family today right?" I asked in a cool tone.

"Oh Lily baby... Why ask such silly questions? Of course you must be here today."

"Still nine pm right?" I asked filled with hope that my family is finally coming back to me.

"Of course. I'll be expecting you baby." Seriously, I hate when he calls me that. I always have the urge to stab this fucking bastard.

"Sure. Actually... I'll be coming with someone... But not the police... Because I can't drive." I managed to say.

"WTF! How dare you say that?! Bitch! If you bring any bastard here, I'll make you regret your decision you fucking ass bitch!" He sounded really angry. Now I feel like shouting at him to shut the fuck up you bloody fool. He called Kingsley a bastard? He'll so pay for this when I'm done with him!

"I've heard. I won't come with anyone."

"Good." He hung up on me. I tried all my best not to burst into tears, but as usual, my brain always fuck me up.

Unknown P.O.V

"Guys! That stupid bitch was planning on coming here with someone!" I said in detest.

"With the police?" One of my men asked.

"She claims to be coming alone."

"Hmmm" They said.

"No matter what happens, there must be tight security!"

Kingsley's P.O.V

Wow! Everything's set. We're gonna sneak out by 8: 40 pm. I walked around slowly feeling terribly sad. I found a dusty space to sit on in the garden. I took out my hand kerchief and wiped the dusty surface. Now the color of my kerchief changed from white to brown... Wow.

"Lily is really going... We're really separating... I'm going back to my normal life... How did I grow so much feeling towards her? How did I get so attached to her?... I've never felt so affectionate to any other girl... Meaning she's my first love! Woah! But... Why am I getting excited? She's leaving anyway. But I must confess my love to her before she leaves. What is she going to think of me?... Will she reject me?... Or love me back? I'm so fucking confused!"

FIVE HOURS LATER

"Lily... Lily" I whispered.

"What? Let me have some sleep." She said still on the bed.

"This is the perfect time to sneak out!" I shout-whispered.

"Oh yeah! I'm not even ready yet." She got up in no time. "I'll get dressed in a jiffy."

She started taking off her clothes. I just stood there lost in her beauty. I need to leave now... What would she think of me when she realizes that I'm still standing here watching her undress? I slowly walked out of the room making sure not to make any noise and I'm so grateful the door was open.. so no chance of making a noise. I went to my room waiting for her.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it immediately. "Kingsley! Let's go... I'm prepared." I whispered.

Mum was actually taking a bath and David busy with his laptop. We only have one obstacle... Kim. Not like she doesn't know what's up with Lily,.. but she will want to come with us if she catches us sneaking out.

"What should I say to them? They may need me for something." I told
Lily.

"Uh... You can tell them not to disturb you in your room that you are... Taking... An... Online... Test?" She suggested.

"Test? I don't think they'll believe that. I'm not the kind of person who will.." Maybe I shouldn't say all that.. to prevent bad impression. "But I'll say it anyway. Thanks."

"Guys! I'm taking a test in my room that could earn us billions... Please don't disturb me or I'll get disqualified!" I shouted.

Both of us stared at each other and smiled determined to get there and get her mum.