Chapter Twenty One

Kingsley's POV

I regained a little happiness again as an idea popped into my head.

"Lily baby, I still have a dare remember?"

"Yeah?"

"I dare you to date me today and tomorrow." I smirked.

A wide smile spread across her face. "Okay then. My boyfriend."

I placed my arms on her shoulder. I so love our height difference. It's so cute. "What are we gonna do about the car?"

"Just leave it there. I'll figure out what to say when your mum asks.. she'd believe me anyway."

"Okay babe. So.. what are you gonna do when you go back to America?"

"Uh.. I'm sure I've already been kicked out of school since I've not been attending. So I'll enroll in another school and you know our house was sold as well, so I don't know... We may squat with Nora for sometime. Thank God her house is big enough."

"Hmmm. I hope you guys find where to settle down fast enough." I said.

I carried her and placed her on my bed. I would have liked to fuck this girl right now because she's damn sexy, but she's still sixteen. I don't wanna get her into any trouble.

I knelt down to be the same height with her. "Where would like to go to cool yourself off?"

"If I had my way, I'd like to go to a BTS concert. That'd make it up to me."

"Really? You must be a die hard fan right?"

"Yeah. But we're not called fans. Were called armys".

I nodded my head. "Interesting. So who is your bias?"

"I actually love all of them with their different characters you know. Jimin is Soo cute, Taehyung is hot-"

"Okay. You do not wanna make me jealous okay? What about me.., how do I look?" I raised a brow.

She pretended to be thinking. "Hmmm... You're good looking, cute, handsome, kind-"  She said.

"Alright. Between chi.. Jim.."

"Jimin" She laughed.

"Yeah. Between Jimin and I, who is cuter?" I raised a brow up.

She laughed hard. "Isn't it obvious? It's Jimin." She fell on the bed laughing. I slapped her cheek gently.

"Ooouch! It hurts!" She laughed again.

"Wow we really spent a lot of time. It's five thirty seven already." I said.

She held my face up in her palms. "I'm glad I spent it with you. Someone and something special." With that, she kissed my left cheek. I was practically gonna die. This girl was gonna kill me.

I sat her up right on the bed again. "What would you like to have for breakfast?" I asked. She placed her hand on her chin pretending to think.

She drew me closer and pouted. "But you know I don't know the names of foods here."

I pecked her lips. "You're so cute you know."

"I know."

"So what should our name be? Kingsley and Lilian. Maybe Lingsley?" She threw me a no look.

"That's lame"

"Yeah whatever. So tell me, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"I.. I don't know. But I've had just three that I really liked. What about you?"

"Um.. I've crushed on many girls but I've dated just two"

She sighed. "That's sad."

"Yeah it is. So what can you do to comfort me?" I grinned.

She lay down on the bed. "Nothing."

Thud! We heard a loud noise downstairs. It should be Kimberly or David.

"O..Kay. Anyway, my birthday is coming up" She said excitedly.

"Really? When is it?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What the hell? You didn't tell me... Why?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't expect to see my family before my birthday, so I thought there wasn't any use."
I kissed her forehead. "It's okay. Let's take a picture."

"Okay"

********
Lily's POV

"David! David!" I heard Kingsley's mum scream.

I heard David coming downstairs. "Yesss?" He dragged his word as he came down rubbing his eyes.

"How did the car get outside? What happened?" She sounded so terrified. OMG! What the fuck should I say now?

"I don't know. I haven't used the car in days. Ask Kingsley... I'm not the only one who can drive a car here." He shrugged.

"Kingsley!" Oh my God. This woman's voice is as loud as.. as.. I don't know.

I rushed to where she was standing. "Good morning ma'am." I greeted. Kingsley has already taught me to do that.

"Good morning my precious child. How was your night?" She asked.

"Nice and very comfortable." I smiled. "Actually, about the car.., I told Kingsley to show me... Um.. somethings about driving early this morning... Because I need to know the basic things due to some reasons." I lied. I'm feeling so bad for lying to such a sweet woman.

"O..Kay. No Wahala." She said.

Oh my God what does wa.. wahala mean? Stop speaking pidgin to me pleaseee.

"Kimberly! Kingsley! Come down for morning prayer!" I heard Kimberly scream out of frustration while Kingsley came out sluggishly.

"You're such a good liar." He whispered in my ear.

"I know" I whispered back.

We did the morning prayer... I actually decided to join them but I didn't get a song right tough. After praying, I stopped Kingsley's mum before she could leave for her room.

"Ma? Please can I have a word with you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Tell me dear." She looked very interested.

"Okay. My parents actually wants to see you. So.. what time would be convenient for you?"

"Really? That'd be nice. Anytime or.. by three this afternoon. I'm looking forward to meeting her." She smiled.

"Thanks. I just want to thank you for accommodating me. For letting me stay here.." Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Despite the fact that you didn't know me.. I actually had nowhere to go... Thank you so much ma'am. Thank you." I wiped my eyes with my face towel. I know I've told her before, but it dosen't hurt saying it twice.

"It's fine dear." I hugged her tightly.

****
A/N: Vote and comment. Let me know what you think should happen next.
Thanks.. Love ya!!!