Chapter sixteenth

"what are you talking about?... You.." I paused and wiped my tears. "You kidnapped... My family for almost three months now... And you telling me to also give you my body?! What the hell?!" I screamed in tears.

I realized he already got furious. He pointed the gun toward the sky and shot! It didn't affect me that much but I whimpered in fear when one of his men pointed toward my mum. I got on my knees immediately. "Don't... Don't shoot. Please." I begged. He signaled the idiot to lower the gun.
He moved closer to me and got on one of his knees and rose up my head from my jaw with  the barrel of his gun. He brought his disgustingly annoying face close to mine and started kissing me! After a moment that felt like ten seconds, he withdrew. I spat to the ground. How disgusting!
"How dare you?!" He screamed.

"What... What did I do?" I questioned as I moved back still on my knees.

"I kissed you and you spat?!" He said furiously. "Okay then baby," he whispered. "Why don't we do this?.." He said. I just stared at him with a puzzeled face. He placed his middle and index finger on the exact spot I spat and brought it to my mouth.

"Open up baby." He whispered. I did as he instructed and he shoved his fingers down my throat. I tried to remove his stupid fingers but he kept pushing harder. He removed it and I could see my saliva at the tip of his fingers which almost made me puke. He rubbed the saliva on my lips and slapped me hard. I acted unaffected but I was really getting irritated. I'm not the kind of person who takes shit from people but I just have to endure all this for them. They owe me a lot.

I stood up and moved away from him.
I put myself back in order and tied my hair in a bun.

"I'll do it." I spoke softly.

"Wow. Then lets-"

"On one condition." I interrupted.

"You'll let all my family members go. Cos I wouldn't do shit with you only for you to let two go. Spending a night with you, I mean losing my virginity to you is just like taking my life away from me. By the way, I'm just 16." Well, I'm 17. Just got to 17 today but today is not a day of celebration so why tell anyone?.. He may have pity on me.. since I said 16... Who knows.

"Baby, I can't give you all. I'll demand something else for the rest of them. I can't." He said.

"I can't lose my life to you just for two people. And... What if I die? I mean... People die due to rape right?... So I... May die. You'll.... Uh... Be jailed for that you know... So that is certainly not a good... A good idea." I stuttered with hope that he may rethink.

"Sweetheart, you will not die." He moved closer and bent to my neck area. "I'll take it really slow with you." He whispered kissing all over my neck.

I wiped my eyes and moved a step back. "Who will you release to me?"

"I'll give you your dad, brother and little sister. Isn't that enough? Three out of four."

"What? What about mum? You told me to come here because of her and now you're not releasing her?!" I didn't know what to do but to scream at him. "Are you mad you crazy pedophile?! You monster! You will rot in hell! You must die! You'll go through hell!... I'll make you pay! You fucking bastard! You are a devil! Infact you're worse than devil! You fucked up fool!" I shouted furiously. I've never been this angry.

"Let this be the last time you talk like that to me or I'll" He shot a bullet at the gate. "You know what".
I just stared in disgust. Can't people hear this? He's such a disturbance.

"Master, the room is ready." One of his men said.

"Baby, you heard that. Now let's go. We'll have the most memorable night in that room. Come on." He held my hand and began to drag me. Is this really happening? God please take control of this... This really can't be happening to me. I'm just 17 and I'm going through the bad side of life...

We got to a dusty room with dirty sheets. Does he really expect me to lose my precious pearl to him in this dump? This is the worst day of my life. I wish I was never born... I can't believe I'm suffering on my stupid birthday!

He threw me on the bed and began to undress. I didn't really feel unaffected before but now... I'm feeling nervous and scared. He took off his shirt in slow motion as if he was going to display something sexy or beautiful but only to showcase his big irritating hairy stomach. He looks like a gorilla with all those hair. He then took off his trousers and again! His laps and legs hairy!

"Ewww!" I mistakenly let out.

"What's ew sweetheart?" He asked. I didn't even bother to answer. Why is this freak so hairy?... He's lucky he escaped from being a gorilla but I think him being a gorilla would have been better... At least this wouldn't have been happening today.

"You called me ew right? Now come here" He gestured for mw to come. I came.

"Now you're gonna lick me up from my belly button to my neck. You know that's the hairest part." I displayed a disgusted look at the thought of that.

"I'm not gonna do that!" I screamed. He pointed the gun towards me. I let out a heavy sigh.
"Okay fine."

I closed my eyes tight and licked him from his belly button upwards.

"Yeah. That's a good girl." He whispered in my ear.

"Come on baby, undress. Or do you want Daddy to help you?... Don't worry I'll do." He came closer to me and began by unbuttoning my shirt exposing my inner top to him. I'm getting so nervous now... He unbuttoned my trouser and zipped it down and took it off my legs. Now I'm only left with my singlet and panties.

"Please stop this." I cried.

"You want your family right?"

"Stop. Just stop." I tried to stand up but he pinned me to the bed with one of his hands and took the gun from the drawer and pointed it at me.

"I'll shoot you if you try to act smart." He threatened.

"And where should I shoot?" He said roaming my body with the gun.

"Here?" He placed the gun on my left boob. I started breathing heavily at the thought of this.

"Already frightened? Don't be baby. If you don't try anything funny, I'll not hurt you".

He rose up my singlet slowly and then removed it completely. Now I'm left with only my bra and panties. He tickled me slowly and unclipped my
brassiere and then threw it to the floor.
I dragged the sheets to cover myself sobbing. "Don't worry baby. Don't be shy and it won't hurt". He tried to calm me down. Does he really think this will work? As he was about to uncover my pussy, I heard a noise outside. This distracted him and made him get off me.

"What's that noise?" He asked them from here. He then turned to me and pulled me up to his face by my hair. "I swear if your mum tries anything funny,... I'll make you pay." He released his grip making me land hard on the bed. He got off me angrily and put on his boxers tucking his erect dick in and then, his trousers.

He took off with his gun. "If you dare try any funny tricks, I'll rip your soul apart." He threatened and locked the door behind him.

I looked around the room and sighed. "What nonsense..." I stood up and began searching the room for any weapon... What can I do? "Please sweet Jesus... I prayed to you yesterday, please help me now." I searched and searched until I found a gun! Climax! Fucking hell! Thank goodness. I have a weapon but... How do I know if this thing is loaded. I heard some punching outside. This made me tremble in fear... What could they be doing to my family out there?...  I picked up my clothes and put them on back ready to get my revenge.

Pls vote and COMMENT!!!