Chapter Seventeen

I got to the door and fuck! He locked the fucking door! Fuck him! Fuck his mother for bringing this fool to life! Shouldn't have said that but Fuck his whole life! Darn! How do I fucking get outta this now?... Uh... I ran to the window and banged it because it was locked! What can I do now.
I paced around the room aimlessly and stopped at the sound of footsteps coming from outside the room.

"Uh..oh.. He's coming!" I panicked nervously with no idea of what to do. I'm already dressed. He... He'll kill me... What should I do?... I ran to a corner of the room. He wouldn't see me from here right..

"He came in and I saw who i didn't expect." I walked over to him in tears.

"Daniel?..." I hugged my brother with deep emotions as tears dropped down my cheeks after... A long while. My cute and annoying elder brother... I roamed my hands through his body which has already become skinny and his face is not as fresh as always...

"What have they done to you Daniel?... I've missed you so much bro." I hugged him once more with tears flowing uncontrollably from my eyes..

"Lily, I've missed you so much too but there's no time for this now. We have to kill that fucked up bastard. But I don't have a gun or any weapon and-"
I rose my gun up to his face swaying it and smiling.

His face brightened up. "Wow Lily, how did you get that?... Come on let's move."

I sighed."Just one problem bro, I don't know how to shoot."

He sighed. "What do you think I watch action movies for sis? Come on."

"Wow. Come on then". We sneakily walked out of the room. He led while I followed him.

"Slow down. Just wait here. You'll only take a step when I tell you to okay?" He said.
I nodded in response. I stood there with mixed feelings, I was happy and frightened..
Soon after, he signalled me to come in. As I stepped into that room, I saw my whole family right before my eyes after all this while. I fell to my knees helplessly in tears... But I stood up immediately not willing to let this emotional moment ruin it all.

"We have to act smart." I said. Daniel and I began to untie my mum, dad and lil sis. OMG this is a dream come true. Is this really happening?... We froze as we heard a gunshot. It was one of the bosses workers.

"Boss! Boss! They're trying to escape!" He alerted the monster. He ran to us immediately looking like a furious castrated dog.

"I told you not to act smart didn't I you idiot?!" He said looking at me.

"I... It's... Um..." I stuttered.

"And why are you here and dressed?!" He came closer to me and slapped me hard.

"Lily dear!" My mum exclaimed.

He cupped my jaw forcefully staring at me like a monster that he is and then spat on my face. "Since you decided to go against me... Uh... Strip!"
He commanded and smirked. My jaw dropped in astonishment.
"... Buuut... Why... Please don't do this.." I pleaded.

"You will have to sweetheart." He said.

"No she wouldn't." I heard a voice from behind. We all deviated our attention to the person talking. It's Kingsley! What is he doing here... He can't help...

"How did this piece of shit get here?! Hey fool! What do you want?! You're messing with fire you know". Mr. Monster said.

"Hands up!" Another person  from Kingsley's back emerged. What? The police? Wow!

"Police!" I screamed out.

"It's over. Game over. Surrender or I'll shoot." One of the cops commanded.

"And what if I don't? You poop!" The kidnappers laughed out loud giving each other weird stares. Oh I get it now. They called the poor man poop because he's black. Stupid racists!

"Officer, arrest them." The boss commanded.

"Lily, just to let you know, you'll pay for this. Mark my words!" He gave me a deadly look as the officer handcuffed him and took him away.

"Finally! We're free! I can't believe this Lily! Thank you so much!" Jess said hugging me.

"Kingsley, we need to talk later but before that, we have to look for a hotel for my family to stay because it's gonna be weird if we just go to your house now.

"Okay. I know a hotel that we-"

"I hope it's a cheap one? By the way, it's just one night". I cut in.

"It is. Don't worry. Why don't we share the responsibility for the payment?... That'd be better right?" He asked nicely.

"Of course, why not." Isn't he just supposed to pay it all... At least to be a gentleman... I chuckled.

We got into Kingsley's car driving to the hotel. I decided to sit at the back with my family. It is a bit tight in here though. "Mum, dad, I've missed you both. How did you guys cope with a monster?"

"It was torture! He didn't give us good food at all, he gave us very weird food which he called... What was it again?-" Jess said.

"He called it Eba." Mum helped.

"What?... Did you eat Eba just like that? With no soup?" Kingsley asked.

Jess sighed. "Yes. It was awful!... It really had no taste. Like... just bland."

"It is not supposed to be eaten like that. You have to complement it with soup. You just don't eat Eba with nothing,... Yuck." Kingsley said.

"Are you sure? Cos-" I said.

"Oh... Right. How can I be sure. I'm new to my own country" He threw me a sarcastic innocent smile. I just rolled my eyes not wanting to start up an argument because I really enjoy that.

"Lily, I really need to talk to you. Privately." Mum said holding my palm.

"Yes dear. It's urgent." Dad added.

"Uh... Can we talk tomorrow?... When we'll have time? It's kind of late now and... It's just a long story." I said.

"Okay dear. Tomorrow then." They said in sync.

Kingsley got to the hotel and we got down from the car.

"Kingsley, I'll go get something from that shop over there." I said.

"What do you wanna get?" He asked.

"Toothbrush and toothpaste and some clothes for them. What are they going to wear to see your family tomorrow?" I turned to mum."Right mum?" She nodded signifying yes.

In no time, I got them some of those minor things which cost me a lot though.
"It's here guys!" I shouted from behind. Soon after, we completed all the formalities and Kingsley and I left to his own house.

A\N: I'm really sorry for not uploading the chapters at once for some reasons.
Thanks for reading guys!
Please vote and comment below 👇