NEWS

It's now lunch break. I went towards the cafeteria.

I took the blue one to sit where no one was sitting I started eating but some time later I heard noises coming

I took the blue one to sit where no one was sitting I started eating but some time later I heard noises coming. I looked in that direction and saw 7 boys. That junk look guy is with 6other boys but me being bitch don't give a sh*t. Then I heard girls shouting saying something.
Girl 1: Jungkook Oppa dates me.
Girl 5: Yoongi Oppa Fu*k me.
Girl 3: Jimin Oppa my boyfriend.
Girl6: Jin Oppa just look at me, I dressed specially for u.
I had enough of them so I took my leftover food and throw it in the trashcan. I walked towards the rooftop I reached the rooftop and saw some students smocking some students kissing and some students talking. I want silence so I shouted in my deep.  scary voice.
Aera: Get out of here NOW. Go somewhere else to do your Fu*king work.  GET LOST.
All ran from the rooftop leaving me alone. Now that's what I like peace. After spending time on the rooftop I get back to my class as lunch break was going to over in 5 minutes.
I saw a person whom I don't wanna see Jungkook for now. He from the end to start stared at me only in the class whole the time not caring what the teacher says and the teacher not daring to ask anything from him. Seriously just because he owns this school he can fire any teacher at any time and no one will object even his brothers too.
Now u will or not be thinking about how I came to know about them as I don't care who are they from the start so let me take u to a flashback.
Flashback
I was sitting at the edge of the room listening to music. Then suddenly the gate opens and I felt a presence behind me so I plugged out my headphones and saw behind. There stood a girl looks like she is of my age.
Girl: Can I sit here?
Aera: Sure but don't make noise as I am a peace lover.
Girl: Me too. DM
Aera: U called me what. Say it again.
Girl: DM.
I stared at her at soon more recognised. She is Lisa my bestie.
Lisa: So can I sit here DM?
Ad Makne.
era: Sure and talk with me.
Lisa: Why peace lover.
She said with a teasing tone.
Aera: Ok then don't talk.
Lisa: No I will talk if u like it or not.
Aera: Then speak bestie what are u doing here?
Lisa: U don't want me and my unnies here.
She said with a fake sad voice like she was hurt badly.
Aera: Stop your drama and the other 3 are also here. I am happy and surprised as it's even not one day I have shifted and u all here with me again not letting me being a loner again.
Lisa: This will never happen till we die and for being here if u can shift here in such a short time then we also can. Without even 1 member in our group, we feel empty.
Aera: True by the way u got the information I want to know.
Lisa: There is good news and bad news which one first.
Aera: Good news and then bad news.
Lisa: So listen I have found your long lost childhood friend and he studies in this school.
Aera: Great! And bad news.
Lisa: He is Kim Jungkook.
Aera: Jungkook that arrogant and rude guy.
Lisa: Yeah he and I have done some research on him and found that he is the adopted son of Mr Kim the biggest CEO of Asia and he is the youngest in his group.
Aera: Explain in detail.
Lisa: So let me explain u in points.
1st he is cold, arrogant, rude and a bad boy. He is the biggest bully in school along with his brothers.
2nd they are a group called BTS consisting of 7 members he is the youngest also known as Golden Makne.
3rd He is a playboy and he is a mafia.
4th he is not only the one who is adopted but the other 3 are also adopted and they are like him.
More detail I will mail u Ok.
Aera: ok let me first digest this much information.
With that, we went to our classes.
Flashback over
Present time
I don't wanna talk or even look at him as I have read only 1 part of the information Lisa mailed me. I first wanna know important things about him. Then decide how to interact with him.
JUNGKOOK POV
When u bumped into me I was angry when I looked at your face I got hope that you are my childhood friend whom I consider like my little sister When u talked politely to me even er my rude behaviour my hope started growing as u were calm since your childhood. When in lunch break I told this about my Hyungs they were happy for me as I am going to meet someone from my past and whom I missed more than my nts. I hope U are my cupcake I can't wait for the E POV
The bell rang it means the school is over. Aera left the school at her full speed as she doesn't wanna face Jungkook right now. On the other side, Jungkook ran outside to the parking lot to see his Hyungs and know the truth. He saw u rushing out and getting in your car from a distance and prayed that you are his cupcake After some time other BTS members came. Jungkook looked at his Hyungs hoping to listen to some good news. But they told him that Aera information is protected no one can easily get her information. This made Jungkook sad but he didn't lose hope. And after that BTS went to their mansion.
AERA POV
I reached home and saw mom sitting on the couch of the living room I went towards her. She saw me gave me a nervous smile
Mom Sweety u came home. How was your first day at school?
Aera: Come to the point mom why are u here at this hour U should be in your company at this time.
Mom: Aera I want to tell u some news
Aera: What is it, mom. Are you under stress? u then take a break and let me handle your business for some time?
Mom: sweety it's not that I wanna tell u that I have a boyfriend.
Aera: ........
Mom: Please say something dear.
Area: Mom I am -----