TRUTH-2

Please read the whole chapter.

AUTHOR POV
Aera got the shock of her life.
Aera: GF what are you doing here?
GF: To tell you something but I got to know something instead. Come downstairs after 30 minutes.
After that, he left your room.
I don't regret anything if this is written in my fate then I will accept it without any complain.

-----------------THE END------------------

DELHI, INDIA 🇮🇳
TIME: 9:00 PM
AT AIRPORT
DATE: 6 June 2019
You were sitting with your friends waiting for your plane.
Chaeyoung: This book ended. But why there is not an ending.
Dahyun: Maybe the author will write book 2.
Tzuyu: Y/n What happened?
Y/n: About what?
Tzuyu: With Aera.
Y/n: How would I know.
Tzuyu: Any possibilities.
Y/n: Why the heck asking me?
Tzuyu: It is called discussion not asking.
Y/n: I am not interested in your so-called discussion.

Announcer: People going to South Korea, Plane will arrive after 5 minutes please come to your respective place.

Dahyun: Let's go kids plane is going to arrive.
Tzuyu: What would happen Unnie in the ending?
Chaeyoung: We will see when book 2 comes.
YOUR POV
There is no end because the story is not finished yet. I am going to continue that story once I reach Seoul. BTS, TXT, BP, GF and Marvin I am coming to play the game that I left undone. The story is now coming to its climax.

AUTHOR POV
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
TIME: 9:30 PM
DATE: 6 June 2019
AT BTS MANSION
Jin: Did you get any news of her?
RM: No. I don't know where she vanished. It's like the sky took her or earth swallowed her.
Jin: I don't care. If she is in hell bring her here. My Panda is missing for 2 years. This Mansion was once a home where we made sweet memories but now those memories haunt me. Sometimes I think this all happened because of me.
RM: Hyung this Mansion is now dead silent. Not like before where we would laugh and play. My cutie I miss her after she vanished my pillow only knows I much I cried.
There was a knock on the door.
Jin: Come in
Maid: Sir dinner is ready.
RM: Ok
Jin and RM went downstairs to be only welcomed by a familiar salience. They sat on their chair. Only noise of plates and spoons was audible.
After dinner
Jin: Does anyone got any clue about Panda.
He was again greeted by salience.
Jin: Goodnight.
After that BTS left to their rooms. BTS tried to find you. They did everything even they searched for you in many countries. TXT and BP also tried their level best to find you.
In these two years, many things changed. BTS, TXT and BP became more powerful and a new gang TWICE also formed and in the underworld, they grew rapidly. Within 1year and 8 months they came to Asia top 10 Mafia gangs.

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
TIME: 5:00 PM
DATE: 7 June 2019
AT TWICE MANSION
Nayeon: Kids come downstairs for lunch.
All came downstairs. Some were talking and some were fighting over silly things.
Jeongyeon fake coughed to get everyone's attention. All looked at her.
Jeongyeon: Y/n we are soon meeting BTS. Are you coming?
Y/n: Yes. Now it is time to start what's left unfinished.
Jihyo smricked, Nayeoun and Sana chuckled heavily, Momo eyes turned dark, Mina and Jeoungyeon started making scenarios of what is about to happen and the makne line looked confused.
Dahyun: What are you all talking about?
Jihyo: Remember you all reading the book 'Revenge Uncomplete'
Chaeyoung: Yes
Mina: Y/n is the author of the book.
Makne line: WHAT!
Y/n: Yes and my real name is Aera.
Tzuyu: Aera we are going to meet BTS so are you ready.
Y/n: Yes and after a long time I heard my name.
Dahyun: So Aera what is the ending.
Y/n: Well Unnie you need to wait for it because I need to first end this real story then the book.
Sana: Alright girls go and get ready. We have 3 hours left.
After that Twice and you left to change for meeting.