BACK TO HOME

Taehyung(태 형): but that night when we were already to start a voice came from down stairs that is still fresh in my memories.

FLASHBACK
JIN: Are you all ready?
Others: Yes hyung!
Suddenly a gun shoot voice came from downstairs.
BTS rushed downstairs and saw Sid holding a gun against Aera's head.
Namjoon(남준): Yah! What are you doing, remove that gun from my sister's head unless you want torture from us which will make you thing death is better than living.
Sid(싣): Hey Namjoon bro. Why so angry?
Area(아 라): Oppa do you know him?
JIN(진): No we don't know how this jerk is?
Sid(짇): Comon jin bro you only told me that today Aera will let her guard down and I have to come and just kill her and if I want than before her death tell her the truth.
Aera(아라): But why will my brother want my death? They love me specially Yoongi Oppa.
Sid(짇):No little girl they hate specially Yoongi because he thinks you were there when your parents were tortured but you weren't able to save them because you were weak back then and is still now and he don't want his siter to be a weak bit*h and for BTS they think you are extra.
Aera(아라): No they don't you are lying.
Sid(싣): If I am then ask them how I know that you have depression.
Aera(아라): Oppa how could you all( in disbelief) I thought you as a family but I was wrong.
Sid(싣): Over of you drama little one. Anything you wanna say before dying.
Aera(아라): Yes. I am never unprepared.
After speaking that Aera kicked Sid right on his right side of his face. The force made him fly and he crashed into a wall and the gun was long gone from his hand.
Aera(아라): This didn't end here. I will come back.
After that smook surrounded the house and the day which was going to be the happiest day for BTS and Aera turned out to be their worst nightmare.
FLASHBACK END
RM: After that you all know what happened in this two years.
Jisoo(지소): Damn . This is crazy like how can he know that our Aera has depression it was a top secret which we also didn't knew back then.
H.Kai(카이): I also think there something fishy that Marvin is Hiding and no one's where he is like what the fu*k he just disappeared.
Jin(진)+Jisoo(지소)+Soobin
(수 빈): Yah! Language young kid.
Yeonjun(연준): So what is next?
Jungkook(정국): Clear misunderstanding with Aera and then life back to track.
After that small meeting of all everyone went to there home and those who were already in their own freaking mansion were all ready doen prepration for you arrival.
FLASHBACK END

Now you are standing right on front of the new mansion.
On entrance BTS are as they are your servants.