COMEBACK?

At The Mall

You were waiting for Twice to appear as there was gunshots, firing, blood etc everywhere. A small gang came with other small gang to fight with you as you have now the identity of as a important member of no too old Mafia gang Twice. They think they can beat with their skills
How much wrong they are they themselves don't know. They put themselves in danger as they don't know that the Mafia Queen is back and is just hiding her identity for a while. BTS, TXT and BP coming is also not helping the situation as they will just destroy them in few minutes.

6 HOURS BEFORE

6:30 AM

Jin was preparing breakfast

You: Goodmorning hyung
Jin: Goodmorning princess. Go wake those sleepyheads up.
You: Ok

YOUR POV

First kookie hyung.
I went towards his room and I was about knock when an idea came to my mind. Why not make this morning special.
I went inside his room, suprisenglye it's not locked. Hyung you are in trouble~

I went towards his bed and there he was sleeping like a baby. Who would believe he is a all time dangerous Mafia and a person to not mess with.

I went inside his bathroom and did something with his washroom tap then i mixed some colour in his facewash. This is gonna be fun. What could be better than a hectic goodmorning.
I went towards him and started waking him up
You: Hyung wake up breakfast and Jin hyung is waiting for you.

He didn't woke up, no wonder he comes second after Yoongi hyung in sleeping.
I then shouted
You: HYUNG SOMEONE STOLE YOUR BANANA MILK AND TODAY IT IS OUT OF STOCK.
He woke as expected, all thanks to banana milk.
Jungkook: WHAT! AMMA GO KILL-
You: Relax Hyung nothing happened to your banana milk. They all are safe, now come downstairs stairs breakfast is ready. I am damn sure you don't want to hear Jin Hyung's rap in early morning.
It took some time for him to understand things. How can he understand something about banana milk in less then a second and not a simple thing. Uhh I am 100% sure he loves banana milk more than me.
I came out of his room not wanting to explain more.

(JK bedroom)

Next traget Jimin Hyung

I walked towards his room which is as big as a house.
Entering his room Wait a second how can I unlock their doors easily don't they lock it? Impossible they would lock it.
I saw the doorhandle it was accepting my fingerprint. Oh that's why I am able to enter like it is my own personal fucking house.
Nevertheless let's finish what I have started
I walked towards him and saw a jug of water on nightstand. A idea popped up in my mind. I know it's a silly one but who cares, even if someone cares it's definitely not me.
You: Wakey Wakey it time to rise and shine.
No reaction fucking no reaction ok then let me use my ultimatum.
Jimin: FLOOD! TSUNAMI! EATHQ-
You: Jimin you got no James!
After saying to him this more like shouting I ran for my life leaving a soaked Jimin Hyung and his bed.