RM past

the AERA POV
I opened my eyes and saw I was cuddling with RM oppa. Not I mind though. I got out of his grip and went into my room. I did my morning routine.

(You wore)I came downstairs and saw Jin oppa in the kitchen and said

(You wore)
I came downstairs and saw Jin oppa in the kitchen and said.
Aera: Oppa I am going to TXT house. Maybe I will not come till midnight or I can be late. Don't wait for me.
After that, I left for TXT house.
AUTHOR POV
You went out and reached TXT house.

AUTHOR POVYou went out and reached TXT house

(TXT house)

(Living room)Aera: Oppa I came

(Living room)
Aera: Oppa I came. Let's start the meeting.
Soobin: So as you all know we have now one more ally and that is BTS so should we add them to our revenge plan. There will be voting and each member will be given a chance to speak. No one will interrupt the one who is speaking. Now, who wants to add BTS in our plan raise their hand.
4 members raised their hands.
Soobin: Let's start from Jisoo.
Jisoo: I agree because sooner or later they will come to know so why not tell them now instead of letting them know from someone else. And I also think if we add them to our plan we can proceed faster and better from the past.
Soobin: Rosé why do you want BTS to become I part of our revenge plan.
Rosé: Same reason as Jisoo and we have the same enemy so there is less or I should say no chance of betrayal.
Soobin: I guess the other two have also reason. Now Aera why do you want to not add your brothers?
Aera: They are not trustworthy yet.
Kai: But Aera you accepted them as your family.
Aera: Accepting and trusting are two different things.
Soobin: But we have a common enemy so why not.
Aera: Having a common enemy doesn't mean we should trust them.
As you all know we have our plan and they should also have their plan and I say they must have because we can't forget the incident that happened in the U.K. I came to know it was them. Don't ask how.
Yeonjun: But Aera having plans is not a problem.
Aera: It is. We all need to make a plan all over again with them. And we don't have that much of a time.
Soobin: Aera it is now or never a decision. If we add them now as our plan is not completed 50 per cent.
Aera: But still...
Soobin: No Aera. We will add them we don't have anything to lose. So the decision is final. We will add them to our revenge plan.
After that, they all started talking about other things which need to be discussed.
AT BTS MANSION
All of the BTS members at the dining table waiting for you.
Jin: Aera has not come till now. Jungkook you go and check in her room.
Jungkook went into your room to only find an empty room.
Jungkook came downstairs.
Jungkook: Hyung she is not in her room.
Yoongi: Where did she go?
RM: Don't worry Hyung she will be in the house.
Let's search her.
All stood up and went to look for you.
AT TXT HOUSE
You were sitting with TXT and BP waiting for lunch with them.
Taehyun: Aera why didn't you eat your breakfast? You should not skip your meals.
Aera: I told you sorry already 5 times.
Taehyun: Still you miss breakfast. It is not new to me. Skipping breakfast is your old habit.
Lisa: Alright Oppa let her eat lunch now. She told sorry.
Taehyun: But-
Jennie: Let it slide this time. Let's eat lunch peacefully without any fight or argument.
Soon Jisoo, Yeonjun, Soobin, Hyueing Kai and Rosé came with lunch.