FAMILY

AERA POV
I was in my bedroom thinking about what happened a few hours ago.
But how they came to know that I am a mafia. My information is protected with a high-security system. But they are also powerful but this much power they can't be.
I called Jisoo Unnie.
ON THE CALL
JISOO: Aera what happened?
AERA: Unnie BTS came to know that I am a mafia.
JISOO: What! But this is also good that now you won't have to hide anything from them.
AERA: Unnie if they tried to kill me. Because now they came to know who I am.
JISOO: Bullshit! Aera what you are speaking does not make sense. Why they will kill you. Just because you are a mafia.
AERA: Unnie as you told I am a mafia. If they want to clear obstacles to remain in their current position then they will kill their rivals and we will be their first target.
JISOO: Aera listen to me. Why a brother will kill his sister. Why a childhood friend who is like your own brother will kill you. Why the people who try their best to make you accept them as your family will kill you. Just because you are a mafia. Aera I know what you have told is right but we are not their rivals or allies. So we can now as a family be their allies.
They are wise they will choose to be our allies not rivals.
AERA: Unnie but we should also think from other prescriptive.
JISOO: Aera so we can test them.
AERA: How?
JISOO: This I will tell you tomorrow. Now sleep.  Goodnight.
AERA: Good night Unnie.
CALL END
NEXT DAY
I arrive at school and went to my first class.
While the time in class I felt like someone is staring at me so I looked in that direction and found Jungkook Oppa staring at me.
I ignored it but then I felt that something hit the backside of my head. And I saw a paper ball on my lap.
I opened it
MEET ME AT THE ROOFTOP AFTER LUNCH
-JUNGKOOK

TIME SKIP BY JIMIN'S JAMS
LUNCHTIME
I was sitting with my Unnies but I felt another presence beside me. When I looked at the person it was an author who was sitting at Rosé Unnie place.
Author: Hi guys.
Aera: What you are doing here instead of writing story.
Author: You rude being I created you. Talk to me with manners otherwise, I won't spare you.
Aera: Ok. I am sorry. So author nim what are you doing here?
Author: Better. Just to tell you that every story doesn't have a happy ending. Bye.
Author vanished. Whoa, this author is a mysterious person but let's focus on the current situation.
Aera: Jisoo Unnie.
Jisoo: Yes I know what you are going to ask. I already explained the situation to other members and TXT.
Aera: What is the plan?
Jisoo: We will do it for you don't need to worry. The results will come in 2 hours.
Aera: Ok then I will take my leave and go to my next class.
I went to the rooftop. And there I saw BTS.
Jungkook: Aera we need to talk.
Aera: About what?
Yoongi: About we becoming Allies.
Aera: Allies?
Yoongi: Yes because I know you will be thinking that after we came to know that you are a mafia. We will kill you but Aera always killing is not the only option.
Aera: How come you know?
Yoongi: I am your brother Aera. Of course, I know you better than you know yourself.
Aera: But I can't make this decision on my own.
RM: We are not telling you to make this decision by yourself. You take your time and then tell us. Till then we will be waiting for your answer.
Aera: And what if I told no as an answer.
Jin: It is your choice but Aera remember one thing we will never hurt you.
Aera: This thing the time will prove. Now I will be going I have other works too.
Then I left from there. Thinking about their words. Was Jisoo unnie correct or they are just acting? I need to wait to get my answers.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT YOU BY JUNGKOOK'S BANANA MILK
AT MANSION
AUTHOR POV
You were sitting on your chair in your study room. Waiting for the result.
Your phone was buzzing. Means someone was calling you. You looked at the caller ID and it was Yeonjun.
ON THE CALL
YEONJUN: Aera how are you?
AERA: Direct to the topic.
YEONJUN: Yah! you rude child. At least answer properly.
AERA: I am Aera and I am okay.
YEONJUN: SO the result is positive. You can accept them as your family and I am telling you, you should accept them as your family.
AERA: Thank you. And brother BTS asked me for us to be their allies.
YEONJUN: Aera do you want.
AERA: As long as it doesn't affect our current plan.
YEONJUN: ok then I will ask others too. Bye
CALL END
After some time your phone again started buzzing. You thought it would be Yeonjun call to tell you the answer so you picked up without seeing the caller ID.
ON THE CALL
AERA: Hello
STRANGER: Hello
AERA: Do I know you?
STRANGER: NO. But I know you.
AERA: Excuse me.
STRANGER: You forget about me. I feel sadness taking over me. I thought that you would recognise me.
AERA: Are you, my stalker?
STRANGER: Yes I am.
AERA: How the fuck you got my number. What do you want?
STRANGER: My dear don't curse with that pretty mouth of yours. And I just want to hear your voice.
AERA: Whoever you are. You have done the biggest mistake of your life. I am giving you one chance to correct it.
STRANGER: If this is a mistake then I would like to do it again and again. I have don't fear anything.
AERA: You will regret this decision.
STRANGER: That the time will confirm. Till then take care, my love. Bye
CALL ENDED
You sign in frustration. But then you smile like a psycho.
Aera: Now I think some interesting thing will happen. I can't wait.
Then you came to the living room and saw the whole BTS there.
Aera: Hey guys.
BTS: Hello
Aera: So Soobin Oppa texted me and said we will be your allies from now on.
J-hope: It's good news we should celebrate it!
Aera: Yes that's why I have decided that we should go to a mall to celebrate.
Taehyung: When?
Aera: Now. I and you all will celebrate it.
Jimin: I and you mean others will not come.
Aera: No just me and you all today and tomorrow we all will celebrate. As of today, we all can't do it together. My Unnies and Oppas are having their schedule. Tomorrow they will.
J-hope: Ok so let's start being ready.
Aera: Alright Oppas we will meet in 30 minutes in the living room.
BTS: What did you call us?
Aera: Oppas as I accepted you all as my family. Why? You don't like it.
Jin: No no. We love it. Finally, you accepted us.
Taehyung: Yes. So today double celebration.
Jimin: I will not be late today.
Then they all started running to their rooms to get ready. You chuckled then headed to your room to get ready.

Dear readers now you and BTS are a family and in the next chapter, I will do Q&A.