V PAST

AUTHOR POV
I came downstairs and saw my brother in the living room.
Aera: Oppa I want to make a deal.
Yoongi: What is it?
Aera: We will play truth or dare. And whoever joined in this game will get a pastry cooked by me.
BTS: I AM IN.
Aera: No need to shout. Ok then let's play.
You all circle around a table
and Jungkook brought a bottle to spin.
You spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.
Aera: Oppa truth or dare.
Taehyung: Truth because I want you to know everything about me.
Aera: Ok so oppa what happened in your past.
They all froze. You understood the situation.
Aera: Oppa you only told me that you want me to know everything about you.
Taehyung: Yes but...
Aera: Ok. You would feel uncomfortable so let me ask to do all of you know each other past excluding me.
Taehyung: Yes
Aera: Then why not me?
Taehyung: You can ask only one question. Jungkook spin the bottle.
Jungkook spun the bottle and it landed on you and Yoongi.
Aera: Truth or dare.
Yoongi: Truth.
Aera: Your past.
Yoongi: I...
Aera: Why can't you all let me know. I am your sister. I have also suffered. I want to share it with you all but you don't want it. The real reason was to know about your all past and let you all know my past. But I didn't think that you all would decline it. I think I just thought too much that you all love me and trust me. It is my fault. Sorry if anyone one of you felt uncomfortable.
After saying that you went to your room and locked the door. You started mumbling.
Aera you idiot. You thought that would tell easily.
Just then you heard a knock.
Aera: Who?
Taehyung: It's me taehyung. Please open the door.
You went and opened the door. He came in and sat beside you on the bed.
Taehyung: you wanted to know about my past. I am ready to tell you. But promise me that you won't hate me after knowing it.
Aera: Never.
Taehyung: Ok so listen...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Little Taehyung was playing in the Park. Suddenly gunshots were heard. He ran and hide behind a bush as his fake parents taught him.
He saw 2 men and a little boy. Little taehyung froze. He recognised him it was his younger brother. He was crying his eyes out.
Men 1: come out taehyung if you don't want this boy to be dead.
Little taehyung came out of the bush and in no time a man knocked him out.

After little taehyung opened his eyes he saw his fake parents and brother's dead body. Taehyung cried his eyes out and soon after some time a man came and took their dead body with him. Another man took taehyung in his hands.
Little taehyung started crying. The man beside him slapped him.
Men?: Stop crying, you annoying creature.
Little taehyung stopped crying but his sob was still audible. They reached a glass wall. From there it was enough clear to properly see. Little taehyung saw a shark downside and in front of him was his fake parents and brother's body.
Taehyung cried and begged.
Taehyung: Please don't make them the shark's food. Let me hurry their body. They don't deserve this.
Men?: Stop crying and shouting. See them being the food of the shark.
Little Taehyung begged. He saw them being thrown down in the water and a shark coming and eating them as it was its daily work.
After that, the men were taking him somewhere but in the middle of the way they heard gunshots. The man which was holding Taehyung git a shot direct at his forehead. Soon his grip loosened and little taehyung ran out of the building.
AFTER 2 DAYS
Little taehyung was weak and hungry. He was roaming on the streets. He became extremely skinny. The people who were passing by pity him but didn't help him. An old lady saw him and asked him to come with her as she is in charge of the orphanage so she can give him a place to live and eat. After hearing the old women's word Little taehyung blackout and when he opened his eyes he was in an orphanage. The death of his fake parents and brother made a big impact on him. It was so much for him that he became a loner in the orphanage, a boy who always smile and make others simple now was not even smiling if another try to make him smile. Soon after 2 weeks a man came and adopted him. When he reached his home he saw 2 more boys older than him smiling at him. The man who adopted him was none other than Mr Kim.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Taehyung: After that day I was given many therapies and was sent to many different places with my brothers just to make us overcome our trauma.
The people who took care of me were working under my dad and that boy was not my brother by blood but from the heart. I will never forget him.
Aera: Oppa past is past. Moving on is the best way to comfort ourselves. Just like me.
Taehyung: You should sleep now. It is already late but doesn't forget to give me a pastry.
Aera: Ok. Goodnight.

The next chapter will be also the past of one of the BTS members. Which now you want.
Yoongi
Jimin
Jungkook
J-hope
Jin

YoongiJiminJungkookJ-hopeJin