NEWS-2

When someone called Hyueing
Soobin: Hyueing we have an important matter to discuss.
Hyueing: Coming.
After that Hyueing left with his Hyung and you sign in relief.
Soon you got a call from Lisa.
ON THE CALL
AERA: Yes unnie
LISA: Aera I am going home unnies need my help.
AERA: oK bye.
CALL ENDED
You walk towards the library.
IN THE LIBRARY
You were seating and reading a book.
Jungkook: Hey!
You looked at jungkook and frown. He came out of the blue.
Aera: Hmm
Jungkook: C'mon doesn't give a cold shoulder.
Aera:......
Jungkook: You don't like me right.
Aera:.....
Jungkook: You hate me.
Aera: Over.
Jungkook: I...
Aera: Mind your own business.
Jungkook: I will if you tell me why you called j-hope Hyung oppa not me even your yoongi Hyung.
Aera: He earned it anything else.
Jungkook: How?
Aera: Find it by yourself.
Jungkook: Just because he took care of you in the U.K when you were sick.
Aera: Not just because of that.
Jungkook: You... I...
Aera: Ok if you want to know let me tell you he always tried to make me happy and on the other side you and the rest of the Hyungs we're just trying to earn my trust. I never saw any care in your eyes. just how to make me accept you as my family.
Jungkook: We care for you just you never saw it.
Aera: Oh really. Then the day I was sick why did you leave me?
Jungkook: Because... We... Just... We
Aera: You even don't trust me to tell me that on that you have a mission and that was the reason you came to the U.K.
Jungkook: We just...just don't want you to see us as a bad person.
Aera: I know who you are than also you think your lam excuse will help you.
Jungkook: We know that you know who we are but we are more than a mafia.
Aera: You know hobi oppa that day told me the truth that you all went on a mission that's why you all can't take care of me and you know why. Because he doesn't want me to feel that you all don't love and care for me. Now you tell me how can I not love such a person.
Jungkook: We are at fault but Aera we also had a past, we also carve for your love, we also want you to trust us and at least want that you don't give us a cold shoulder.
Aera: So earn it. Earn my love, my care and my trust. Nothing is free in this cruel world. I learnt that already but I don't know about you all. Just having blood or any relationship doesn't mean you will get love and care.
Jungkook: Aera just one chance and I guarantee you won't regret it.
Aera: Earn it.
Jungkook: Aera I am...
Aera: You what?
Jungkook: I will not talk about it. I will show it.
Aera: Then show it.
Jungkook stood up and walked to his next class leaving a confused Aera behind.
TIME SKIP
AT HOME
You came exhausted as you were helping BP to recover their memories. And good thing was that they were.
You were sure that they will recover soon.
Till then your all plans are cancelled.
When you reached your room you saw a tried yoongi sleeping on your bed.
Aera: Yoongi get up.
Yoongi opened his eyes and saw you. He instantly sits up and asked you worriedly.
Yoongi: Are you okay?
Aera: Yes I am why?
Yoongi: Nothing just you didn't come home at your usual time so I was waiting for you.
Aera: Ok and goodnight.
Yoongi: Goodnight.
Yoongi exit your room and you sign deeply.
AERA POV
Oppa why you started to take care of me. Or was I too blind to see your care for me? Yes, I was blind but oppa as long as I am alive I will try my best to not die for you, for BTS and my loved ones.
After that, I took a shower and took out my phone and saw a message.
TEXT
M: MAM HE IS SPOT IN THE ABANDONED BUILDING OF NORTH SEOUL. 5 MINUTES AGO.
AERA: ok
END
You ran downstairs and took your car and ran it through the roads.
Your phone again buzzed. You thought it was M so you looked at the message.
TEXT
SUGA OPPA: PLEASE COME HOME BEFORE 10:00. YOUR BROTHER YOONGI.
END
You reached the building after half an hour of driving. You again got a message but it was from your private phone which is only used in emergencies.
You looked at the message and enter the building.
You saw M and walked towards him.
Aera: M where is he?
M: Miss in that room.
You walked towards that room and found no one and it didn't take you long to understand that it was all a trap.
Aera: M I have not expected this from you.
M: Sorry Mam but I have to do it.
Soon that room was under fog and you lost your consciousness.
FEW HOURS BEFORE
AT MARVIN MANSION
Marvin: It is confirmed that they don't love Aera.
Sid: How?
Marvin: I just try to take her and her brothers know this but didn't take any action.
Sid: Maybe this is a trap.
Marvin: Oh Sid it is not. Which brother will not be angry if they came to know that their sister was going to be raped.
Sid: Still let's take a move after some more observation.
Marvin: No. It is enough. We have waited enough. I have already started my plan and Sid what else is there to be taken care of.
Sid: Not much but one thing is different now.
Marvin: What?
Sid: That Aera started calling hoseok Oppa. Not other just him.
Marvin: Sid I want you to take two of our men which are the same height and health as TXT Yeonjun and Soobin. Tell them to talk in front of BTS golden Makne about some things which will lead him to fight with Hoseok leading this Oppa matter.
Sid: Ok.
After that, Sid did as planned and the two men said something near Jungkook in a causal way that made Jungkook furious and he went to Aera to ask why can't call him Oppa.
PRESENT
Marvin came into the room and saw your unconscious body and smirked.
Marvin: In the end, you are now under my control Lee Aera apps I should saw Kim Aera.
Bring her to the torture room.