U.K

You gave me more than 1k views thank you

_____________________________AERA POVI have packed my bag because I am going to U

AERA POV
I have packed my bag because I am going to U.K with BTS for 1 week . Mr. And Mrs . Kim said to know each other better.
Seriously they are idots who thought I will believe this sh*t .

(Private jet)

(Private jet)

(Inside of jet)

(Inside of jet)

Right now we are in a private jet and I am reading my conservation with TXT .
In Chat
Soobin: You look like him so I am less surprised.
Taehyun: If this is a joke then stop it Aera .
                     Aera : I am not joking this is the truth .
Beogum: I miss him so bad . Aera will you ...
                    Aera : I know what you are going to tell but listen he need to earn my trust like others .
Yeonjun: Ok end of discussion of this topic . Aera U.K is his  main base. Destroying it means destroying his  half of the power . You have 1 week . I know this is too difficult but you should give it a try.
                       Aera : What is the plan ? My team and details .
Hyueing: I am in U.K with team . You come and we will make a plan with all of them .
                      Aera : Ok
End of Chat
I can't believe this situation. The road is long and filled with many obstacles. I have to walk on it and have to face obstacles. For everyone.