𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

*Shikamaru's POV*

As quick as both of you could, you put on your clothes again. Apparently the whole entrance to the village was on fire. You left to help out putting out the fire while Shikamaru investigated if there was anything to do with some enemies or the Akatsuki.

Shikamaru could not hide how annoyed he was. Anyone who talked to him at that moment would receive some rude response. He could not believe it. Just when he was about to...

He tried to concentrate on the mission. Quick, he found out it was only a fire, caused by some alcohol dropped by drunk bohemians who threw recent smoked cigarettes on the floor right after. They were already in jail.

"Tsc. What a drag."

"I'm sorry to have interrupted your rest. If we knew it was just a fire, we could solve it by ourselves. But there is always the risk to be an attack." The inn's hostess said. She followed Shikamaru to investigate, due to the burning of half of the inn. You were lucky to leave it on time.

"Nah, it's fine." He answered.

But it wasn't fine. Shikamaru was really irritated right now. A simple fire had interrupted something he was carving for years by that moment. It was almost comic.

He saw Y/n come running after helping the village residents ending up the fire.

"What did you find out?" You asked.

"Nothing wrong. Just a fire." He quickly explained the whole situation.

"That's good." You said, smiling a little, and then left to help an old lady get the wreckage of her destroyed house.

Shikamaru just stood there, looking at you from afar. He let out a sigh and thought about how you both acted as if nothing had happened. He could see your thighs, where his hands were placed one hour ago. The boy was still feeling the remains of deep desire, but it was giving place to a tightness in the heart. He remembered what people used to say back in the academy about Y/n's body. Shikamaru always thought they were stupid. He found the stupid too, trying so hard to be skinny when they would look much better if they resembled you.

The truth was Shikamaru always had a thing for thicker women. And when you grew up, you were getting each day more attractive to him. But he never had the courage to say anything, not when you avoided him so much. He already suspected that your aversion to him was something else. Now that his suspicions were kind of right, Shikamaru felt more excited about it than he imagined he would.

The images of you brushing your beautiful hair, drying your body with the towel and letting nothing left to imagination filled his head again, and he tried as much as he could to shove it away before something happened to his pants.