𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

The inn would need repairs after the small fire, so, after the job was all done, you and Shikamaru were hosted in the governant's household, in different rooms. You said a simple "good night" to each other, and both of you entered the rooms. You were so tired that you almost didn't have time to think about earlier. But the images of the unfinished act filled you with desire.

...

You woke up early in the next day to take a quick breakfast and head back to Konoha. Shikamaru seemed to be in a terrible mood. You couldn't judge it, you felt like that too. Tired and frustrated by the previous interruption.

The way home was silent till the sun rose high in the sky and your stomachs started to beg for lunch. So you stopped at a small restaurant – there were just a few of these in that path – located a few hours before Konoha.

Shikamaru and you sat side by side, waiting for a bowl of lamen, which were, indeed, very tasty.

"Naruto would love this." Shikamaru said.

"I just thought the same thing." You completed. "Actually, maybe no. He is too devoted to Ichiraku to admit it's good."

Shikamaru gave a small laugh.

"Hey. I don't know if it's too bad asking this. But are you okay?"

You felt your cheeks burn a bit. You looked at Shikamaru, who was looking at you with that usual bored look.

"What do you mean with that?"

"You know what I mean."

You looked back to your meal, sighing.

"I'm-" you couldn't finish. I'm not okay, I'm frustrated because we were interrupted, I'm confused because I always found myself ugly and undesirable and now I found out that the boy I like since eight likes thickness and I hate to admit that I want him to do anything he wishes to me.

"I'm gonna finish this." He said, casually coming back to the task to eat the whole lamen pot. "We're finishing this, I swear."

You looked at him for a long moment, making him look back.

"What? You don't want it?"

You got all read again. What could you say? No? But you did wanted that. So bad.

You turned back to your lamen, trying to answer as natural as you could. "Yeah. I do."

"Good."