1.Doctor's Office

Author POV (2 Years later)

Midoriya was now 5 years old, and him with his mom were heading towards the hospital. Why, because he is going to see finally see what his quirk could be. He was both very excited and scared.

Hisashi was keeping a close eye on his son and noticed that he had this sad aura around him. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned around to face his son.

Hisashi:"Is something wrong, little one?"

Izuku:"I-I'm just scared of what my quirk is Gonna be, Bába. What if I don't have a Quirk or that it's bad and too villain-like?"

Hisashi:"Son,back in the day Quirks were treated as a disease. Something people shouldn't have, but now people want to have Quirks, but my words to you are that trust your instincts and be around good people and hope they don't give up on you."

Hisashi smiled at his son before Izuku took his father's hand and hugged it. Inko looked at the sight in the rear-view Mirror and couldn't help, but chuckle.

(Some Time Later)

When they arrived at the Doctor's office arrived,they did checkups on him and were finally waiting for the doctor with Izuku's results.

They, then saw the door open and saw a woman with two different color eyes,and blonde hair. She walked towards the family of three and sat down across from them.

Inko:"What are the results,Dr.Kirogana?"

Dr.Kirogana:"It appears,he does have a Quirk or Quirks. It appears he has both of your Quirks. He can steal quirks while he also possesses Telekinesis."

Hisashi:"Seems as though he got both of our quirks, honey."

Inko:"That's nice, but what do you want to call this Quirk Izuku?"

Izuku:"Hmm,how about All for All?"

Dr.Kirogana:"All For All? Not too bad kid."

Hisashi:"That sounds Cool!"

Izuku got up and hugged his Mom & Dad. They both patted him on the head and looked at the Doctor, who gave them a nod and opened the for both of them before they left the hospital.

While walking out of the hospital,Midoriya accidentally knocked into a girl that had Pearl-white hair,red eyes and what appeared to be-

Izuku:"Rabbit ears?"

When he realized he said that out loud,he covered his mouth and looked at the girl,who was looking at the Boy with a little bit anger on her face.

???:"Rumi,come on!"

He saw a woman behind her that had the Same hair,but she had black eyes and had skin that was very tan. The Girl, who was named Rumi ran to her Mother and they went into the Doctor's office. Midoriya looked at the girl before,he turned back to his Parents.

Inko:"So,Izuku what do you want to do since you were such a good boy at the Doctor's today?"

Izuku:"Why don't we have a Picnic, Tomorrow at the beach?"