6.OFA Talk ft.AFO Pt.l

Last Time...

Izuku:"What is your Quirk called?"

Toshinori:"One For All.."

Now...

Izuku:"One for All?"

Toshinori:"Yes,for years this quirk as has been passed down from generation to generation to defeat All For One. A man who steals quirks and hurts the innocent,but now I'm giving the chance to continue this legacy. Are you up for it?"

Izuku:"Well,here's the problem. I'm not sure how tell you this,but All For One is gone. He has gone out of
Anti-Villain stuff. He has a family and a loving wife."

Toshinori:"How do I know if this is true or not?"

Izuku:*Hands him a paper* "Here meet me here with
The Airborne Hero:Mistress Flight."

Toshinori looked at it and it was the address of home and Toshinori put it in his pocket and spoke up.

Toshinori:"I'll see you tomorrow."

Izuku teleported into his room and went downstairs. He saw his mom making dinner while his dad was in the Kitchen,as well. Hisashi was making sure that his wife didn't cut herself.

Inko and Hisashi looked up and saw Izuku coming down the stairs,when Inko spoke to Izuku.

Inko:"Teleporting again?"

Izuku:"Yeah."

Hisashi:"Kid,you're gonna have stop teleporting soon before I take the quirk away."

Izuku:"Alright! But,can I talk to dad alone real quick?"

Inko:"Yes,but make sure it's not that long! Dinner is almost done."

Izuku nodded his head before Hisashi walked with him into his study.

Izuku:"So,I was approached by Someone today."

Hisashi:"Was it Rumi?"

Izuku(Blushing):"N-No! It was her! It was a hero!"

Hisashi:" I'm kidding,but who was it?"

Izuku:"All Might. He offered me a quirk called-

Hisashi:"One For All. I know this because I created that quirk. I thought your uncle was Quirkless and I gave him a quirk,but he turned against me and I killed him on accident. He was crushed by a piece of rubble,when a hero punched me into a building. He looked at me one final time and got trapped under rubble. He passed it on before that happened and,now it's you to be the final user."

Izuku:"Why me?"

Hisashi:"Since I'm not in that style anymore,someone has taken my mantle and made it worse by making me a full fledged villain. Killing,robbing innocents and they also have my quirk. I already know who it is,but I'll tell you later."

Izuku:"He wants to meet us tomorrow here at 3:30 Pm with his master."

Hisashi:"That sounds good. It'll give me enough time to reason with them."

Inko(From Kitchen):"BOYS! DINNER!"

Hisashi:"Come on,let's go eat."

Hisashi grabbed Izuku and rubbed his head. These two were so connected in so many ways and that's why Inko loves them.

They had Pork Cutlet and Sushi. Inko made enough for Hisashi & Izuku to have about 5 plates before they all sat down on the Couch with Inko leaning on Hisashi's shoulder on the couch and Izuku in an arm chair.

Izuku:"Alright,I'm gonna go to sleep."

He headed up to his room and didn't go to sleep. He slipped into his Vigilante clothes and rushed out as the stealer. He landed on a building and saw a huge thing of fire.

It was home on fire and rushed to it. He used his Element Manipulation and fired water on the house. He got rid half of the fire and went inside doing the same. He pulled the Parents out of the house and they spoke.

Mom:"My son is in there!"

Izuku rushed back in without speaking and went to the second story of the house. He saw the crib and saw the baby. He picked him up before he jumped out the window while covering the baby.

Father:"Thank you! Thank you! How can I repay you?!"

???:"Don't have to. Your safety is my payment."

Mom:"What is your name?"

"Thief..."

He walked on the air and jumped up on a building. He,then heard an assault happening. He saw a man with what seems like a Invisibility Quirk. He rushed down and activated Zoom. Moving in slow motion,he was able to see the little movement caused by the invisible villain.

He touched him and took his quirk,which made the man visible. Izuku chopped his neck quickly and knocked him out before talking to the man.

Thief:"Call the police quickly."

The Man nodded and Izuku covered the Villain in ice,so that if he woke up,he couldn't get up.

He rushed back on top of a building and stood on top of a gargoyle. He felt as though he had been there before,but could recognize it. He saw a woman being dragged into an alley and quickly rushed over.

He saw about two men and one female. They both knocked her out,seemingly after they got her there. They both started going towards her before Izuku quickly chopped there necks and took there quirks.

Thief(Thinking):'Hmm,strength enhancers.'

He covered the men in ice and called the police. He was,now gonna head back home so he can get ready for All Might's Visit to his home. He got into his room and saw the door was unopened. So,he went in and got in bed and dozed off.

End of Chpt

Next Chpt: OFA Talk ft.AFO & Nana