14.Class-Voting & USJ

Narrator POV

Izuku:"I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet."

Rumi:"Shut up!"

Izuku & Rumi were both having breakfast in his home. They both woke up early and Izuku's parents both left for work. Both of them were eating Chocolate Chip Pancakes and fruit. Izuku had coffee next to him as he was checking the news on his phone. Rumi was chewing on her strawberries as she looked at Izuku's phone.

Izuku:"Huh, Ryukyu went up to the Number 9 spot. That's not bad."

Rumi:"Yeah..Can you tell me the time, Izuku?"

Izuku:"It's 7:30,we still got a lot of time left. Classes don't start until 8:25."

Rumi burped and excused herself before putting her silverware away and getting her uniform. Izuku also put his away as he also got his uniform and changed.

Rumi was out first and was trying to put some gloves on that were part of her hero suit. She decided to bring the gloves home since she liked them so much. Rumi also wore Izuku's pin on her uniform.

Rumi:"Now, I just gotta wait."

Rumi sat on the couch and turned on Deadpool. She kept watching it and laughed a couple of times until she heard a door close. Izuku didn't have the gray coat on, so it was the white undershirt he wore.

Izuku:"You ready?"

Rumi:"Where's the gray overcoat?"

Izuku:"Spilled something on it. Didn't get to wash it."

Rumi nodded at him and both got up left towards UA. Izuku was listening to music with his headphones as Rumi walked right next to him, she was reading a comic book.

They made it to UA and saw that it was crowded with paparazzi and News. Izuku and Rumi jumped over the wall when the paparazzi tried to question the both of them.

Izuku took off his headphones. Rumi rushed into class and jumped into her seat nearly breaking it. Izuku just sighed and went to his seat. Everyone quietly chattered before the door was slammed open by Kuro-Kishi.

Kuro:"Let's get straight to the point. Your class must vote for Vice President and President of this class to represent you."

Kuro-Kishi walked up to the podium and watched ad the class as chaos ensued in the class. Many wanted to just take the job of Vice President & President. But, Iida had a better idea.

Iida:"Why don't we use the U.S's voting system? Have the class vote who they think is fit for the job! It's better than just arguing!"

Momo:"That's not a bad idea. Now, I will pass out papers and you will write the individual's name on the paper."

Momo handed out a clear paper and people wrote one person's name on the paper or some wrote their own. And put them on the podium in front of Kuro-Kishi.

Results

President:Izuku 60% of votes
Iida 40% of votes

Vice President:Momo 60% of students voted
Izuku 20% of student voted for
Rumi 20% of student voted for

Kuro:"It seems as though Izuku is your Class President and Momo will be Vice President. Now,let us get to our lesson of the day."

-Minutes Later-

Izuku and his class were now,walking down the hall towards the cafeteria. Rumi was next to him and reading the same comic book from her walk with Izuku. They made it to the cafeteria and saw that it was crowded.

Ochako:"Woah! So many people!"

Iida:"Well,many of the courses have lunch at the same time. I'm not surprised."

They all headed into the Lunch-Line and ordered their food. Izuku and started eating and talking with the rest of his class.

Bakugo:"Nerd,you better have been the right choice for being our president."

Izuku:"Oh,shush. How would you be president? Start yelling at us?"

Rumi chuckled at this as Bakugo just gave Midoriya a dearth stare and let off a little explosion in his hand. They suddenly heard an alarm go off and an announcement over the PA.

"LEVEL 2 SECURITY CODE! PLEASE EVACUATE CAUTIOUSLY!!"

Nobody evacuated cautiously. People were pushing people over and screaming. Izuku had grabbed Rumi by the arm and made sure she was safe,but then saw Kirishima and Bakugo go down on the ground. He used his air shields and parted the Red Sea.

Izuku:"Calm down!!"

Everyone stopped and looked towards him. And he picked up Kirishima & Bakugo.

Izuku:"Look at you all. You say you're heroes yet here you are in a panic. How are you gonna act when a villain attacks you as hero? You gonna run away? Or are you stand your ground and fight? It seems as though too many of you are bitches and just want this for the money!"

Rumi smirked at his comment towards everyone and looked towards the window and tapped Midoriya on the shoulder and pointed towards the news crew outside.

Izuku:"All this chaos for some goddam paparazzi? You're all imbeciles!"

He marched towards his class with everyone else following in pursuit. Rumi walked beside and pinched his cheek.

Izuku:"Ow! What was that for?!"

Rumi:"For you to calm down. We have Aizawa coming in a little bit. Also,nice job being a leader."

Izuku smiled and blushed at her as Aizawa walked in with papers.

Aizawa:"Class,we're going on a little field trip."

Denki:"To where?"

Aizawa:"The USJ,a training facility used for real life battle simulation. You can either go with the PE suits or your hero suits. But,keep in mind your quirks have not adapted to it so use them with precaution."

Izuku put on his full suit and the class went towards the bus. He sat next to Rumi and everyone was talking to each other and Tsuyu asked a question.

Tsuyu:"Midoriya,what exactly is your quirk?"

Izuku:"Oh...Well,it's kinda hard to explain. It's kind of Villainous. My quirk allows me to steal quirks,use them and give them back."

The bus was quiet and Kirishima spoke up.

Kirishima:"That's so cool,man!"

Izuku:"Really? I've always been told it villainous or that I should become a villain."

Kirishima:"It doesn't matter. As long as you use that power for good,you will be fine."

Izuku looked at Kirishima with a smile of confidence. Rumi put her hand on Izuku's shoulder and smiled at him with a thumbs up.

Rumi:"If we really hated you,we would have left all those years ago when I saw you at the hospital for the first time."

Aizawa:"Everyone quiet. We are here."

End of Chapter