8.Mindscape & News

Last Time...

???:"We have much to Discuss...

Now..

"...nephew."

Izuku:"What? Where am I? Who are you guys?"

??:"You are in the OFA Mindscape. This where the users of the quirk reside along with your quirks."

"I am the first user,Yoichi. This is the 2nd & 3rd,they don't want to speak. Fourth one is Hikage Shinomori,the 5th one is Daigoro Banjo. Then,En & Nana Shimura."

Izuku:"Nice to meet you all!"

Izuku walked up to his uncle and started hugging him. He can't believe that he was meeting his uncle for the first time. Yoichi hugged back, he knew that this kid would give them hope for defeating a new enemy.

He stopped hugging him and looked at the group of Men around him with a question.

Izuku:"Why am I here?"

En:"We are here to talk to you about getting about OFA and it's capabilities. Since you've the Quirk AFO,you will be able to hold it. But,there is a man running around with your father's name."

Izuku:"He said it was a Doctor name Garaki."

Banjo:"We haven't heard of him, but my question to you is why did your father kill us?"

Izuku:"He told me that he was killing heroes with bad reputations and good heroes who are caught in the fights. He pays respect to all of you,especially you Uncle. He regrets that you were caught in his fight."

Izuku looked at two chairs and saw two shapes, one in the shape of a female. The other looked like All Might. He would ask that later.

Izuku:"But,what's the real reason for bringing me here? Besides talking."

Izuku looked at all of them and nodded. They all saw the determination burning within his eyes. But,they all realized that there was a presence in Izuku's mind. One which he recognized.

Izuku:"Father,you can come out now."

Everyone saw Hisashi emerge from some light and look at his brother. He lunged towards him and hugged him.

Hisashi:"Yoichi!"

Yoichi:"Hisashi!"

They both laughed and Hisashi put him down. Yoichi looked at the OFA users,who all were very interested of why he was here.

Hisashi:"If you must know,the reason I have access to this Mindscape is because I created OFA. I thought Yoichi here didn't have a quirk,but turns out he was a late bloomer. This ended making me able to look at all the users as time went on."

Izuku:"Hold on....How old are you Dad?"

Hisashi:"You do not need to know."

Hisashi looked at Yoichi,who was giving him a "We need to have a conversation" look. He walked towards him and they started talking.

Yoichi: -Whispering- "How is Inko doing?"

Hisashi: -Whispering- "She is doing fine. Nothing like a brother to check on there sister-in-law."

Yoichi: -Stops Whispering- "Well,that's good. But,if Izuku comes back saying she's hurt. I will personally come back to life to stick my foot in your ass. Got it?"

Hisashi: -Shaking- "G-Got i-it."

Izuku started fading away. This was due to his alarm clock going off. Everyone looked at him and waved bye.

Banjo:"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT RABBIT GIRL!!"

Izuku blushed as he woke up in his bed and punched his alarm clock. He went to his Mom & Dad's room and saw that his dad was asleep hugging his mom with a smile on his face.

Izuku: -Thinking- 'Time for my Jog!'

-Mini Time-Skip brought to you by-

-Back to the Story-

He was still jogging. He jogged all the way from there house and to Takoba Beach. Izuku had the urge to starte cleaning,so he did. He got tired around Mid-Day and started heading towards a coffee shop.

He walked in and ordered a Latte and a Bagel with a Sausage on it. He sat down near the door and started eating while looked out the window. Looking at everyone passing by.

Suddenly,the door got slammed open and two people with Gun Quirks walked in. One seemed to be able to manifest them into his finger-tips. And the other seemed to have one that made his aim better. They ignored Izuku wand walked right up to the cash register.

Robber #1:"PUT IT ALL IN NOW!!"

Izuku went invisible and put on his Vigilante clothes. He walked up behind both of them slammed Robber #2's head on the counter knocking him out.

The Thief:"Really and on my day-off?"

Robber #1 tried to grab a hostage,but Izuku manifested in front of him and froze him with Ice. Izuku had already had the police dispatched,so he left and paid for his own food.

Then,he saw on the News that Nana Shimura death had been announced. He got on a roof and took off his mask and bowed his head for a moment of silence. He walked home and messaged Toshinori. Toshinori told him that the funeral would be in two months.

Izuku made it home safely and sat down on his bed. As he was contemplating everything that happened today,he held a confident smirk. He was ready, no matter what happened.

-End of Chapter-