21. One V. Ones

Present Mic:"WELCOM BACK!! WE, NOW HAVE OUR FINAL EVENT FOR THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! MOCK BATTLES AGAINST EACH OTHER! LETS GO!!"

Aizawa:"Mic, if you scream again. I'll break your glasses."

All of the classes were with each other as they looked at the ballot to see who they were going against. Izuku was going against Shinso and Rumi was going up against Aoyama. They saw that Izuku would be fighting before anyone.

Izuku:"Well, I'll see you guys later."

He proceeded to use Fast Travel to get from the stands to the actual battle area. As he made it down, the crowd cheered.

Present Mic:"WHAT A DISPLAY FROM UA'S FIRST YEAR POWERHOUSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"

"AND FOR HIS OPPONENT! THE HYPNOTIC STUDENT, HITOSHI SHINSOU!!"

The crowd cheered at both students as they entered the battle ring. Midnight stood on a stage as she saw them enter.

Midnight:"Here's how it works! If a student is incapacitated, the other wins. If you are thrown out of the ring, the other wins. If you are unable to continue the fight, the other wins. Is that understood?!"

Both students nodded at her as she raised her whip.

Midnight:"Both students ready?!"

They both got into a fighter position as she cracked her whip into the air.

Midnight:"Fight!!"

Hitoshi:"That rabbit girl seems nice. I might ask her out on a date since you're too scared."

Izuku rushed at him as he reeled his fist back.

Izuku:"Fuck yo-"

He stopped mid-sentence and stopped moving. Shinsou grinned as he started talking again.

Hitoshi:"Walk out of the ring."

Izuku turned around as the crowd was shocked at the fact that he listened to Shinsou's words. Everyone was screaming at Midoriya especially Rumi.

Izuku:'I can't move myself! Is this his quirk..?!'

Izuku slowly crept forward to the ring before feeling a sudden urge to release something. He looked in the tunnel and saw his father staring at him.

Hisashi:"We can't have that, can we..?"

More figures popped up behind him as he suddenly released OFA from his finger and it woke him up from the hypnotism. Everyone cheered after seemingly regain his focus.

Present Mic:"Look at that! Izuku Midoriya has seemingly broken out of the hypnotism!"

Izuku looked back at Shinsou as he charged at him. He shot two of his Kunais to the sides of Shinsou and used the momentum to kick his chest, which launched him out of the ring.

Midnight:"Shinsou has been tossed out of the ring! Izuku wins to advance!"

The crowd cheered and Rumi cheered louder than everyone in her class. Meanwhile, Inko was crying and her tears slowly filled buckets that Hisashi had put down to catch them.

Shinsou was leaning against the wall as he was grunting and shaking while looking at Izuku.

Shinsou:'Damn it!!'

He heard footsteps and looked up to see Izuku in front of him with his hand out. Shinsou took his hand as Izuku pulled him to his feet.

Shinsou:"I'm not getting into the Hero course."

Izuku:"Don't say that. Look at everyone cheering for both of us."

Many of the general course students were cheering on Shinsou as he had almost beaten Izuku. Shinsou blushed at the attention and looked at Izuku.