10.U.A's Entrance Exam

3rd POV

It was time...Midoriya has worked his butt off to get where he is and now,it seemed his dreams of being a hero were now closer than before despite being a vigilante.

He was now in the entrance of U.A and was walking towards the entrance when he heard a voice he recognized.

Rumi:"Well.Well.Well! If it isn't Gurīnkyūtī! How are you feeling this morning?"

Izuku:"Good Morning to you too. I'm feeling good."

They heard heavy footsteps and knew exactly who that person was behind them.

Katsuki:"Furball! Green-nerd!"

Izuku:"Good Morning,Kacchan."

Rumi:"Good Morning to you too,Pomerian."

Izuku:"Man,we're early! The nobody isn't here yet."

Rumi:"Hmm,all I know is that I'm gonna beat your ass when we get into our physical part of the exam!"

Katsuki:"I'm gonna beat both of your asses!"

They both got into each other's faces before Izuku picked up Rumi and put her in a seat next to him before writing in that notebook he always carries around.

Katsuki:"You're lucky your boyfriend saved you!"

Rumi:*Blushes* H-He's not my B-Boyfriend! *Whispering to herself* I would like the idea though"

Izuku:"Oh,please! Like she loves me! She probably goes for tough men. I'm not tough at all."

Rumi:*Thinking* 'That's a lie'

???:"You guys are here early!"

They turned the right and saw a man with glasses and blue hair.

Izuku:"Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm Izuku Midoriya! You are..?"

???:"Oh! I'm Tenya Iida! Nice to meet you! Who is the woman next to you?"

Rumi:"Rumi Usagiyama! Pleasure to meet you!"

Izuku:"Alright,let's calm down Cotton-Tail."

Rumi:"Hmmmm!" *Puffy Cheeks!*

-30 Minutes later-

Present Mic:"WELCOME EXAMINEES! HOW WE DOING?!!!"

*Cricket!*

Present Mic:"Man! Tough crowd! Anyways! WELCOME TO UA EXAM!! CAN I GET A OH YEAH!!?"

Cricket:"I don't get paid enough. -Walks off-

Izuku:"HELLO THERE!!"

Present Mic:"THANK YOU,KIND SIR!! Now,let's get started with the first part of your test,the written exam!"

Papers were passed out and everyone started working on the paper.

-10 Minutes later-

Izuku walked up to the podium and put his paper down on the stand.

Present Mic:"What can I do for you,lil listener?!"

Izuku:"I'm done."

Present Mic:*Shocked!* But,it's only been 10 minutes?"

He took the paper from him and just like he said. He was done with the paper. He put it under a corrector and each one was right. He even corrected some that were incorrect.

Present Mic:"Good Job!" Go in your seat wait patiently for the next part!"

He went back to his seat and slowly, but surely. Many of the kids started getting their test done. Everyone was done and Izuku was muttering as per usual since he was reading the Pamphlet that was given to him after completing the written proportion of the exam.