13.After-School

-Narrator POV-

The matches finish up and not much happened. Except Iida accepting Izuku to be the fastest in the class. Everyone went back to the locker-room. Izuku put his school outfit and waited for Rumi to come out of her locker-room.

Denki:"Who you waiting on Midoriya?"

Izuku:"Rumi,we're hanging out after school."

Denki:"Alright man,see you tomorrow!"

Denki walked away and Izuku stood there for five more minutes and she came out of the locker-room. She grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

Rumi:"Got any ideas where to go for today?"

Izuku:"Hmm,how about the beach since we still have some of the summer weather left? Then we can go eat at my place?"

Rumi:"Sounds nice,let's go home first and get the supplies for it!"

Izuku nodded and they both walked next to each other while going home. Rumi still felt the print of Izuku's face pushed into her. She blushed heavily and didn't speak the entire time on their to the apartments.

When they made it,Izuku explained where he was going to his parents and they both told him he was okay to leave. As long as he made it home before 9:30. He grabbed a cooler and put some sodas in it before waiting on Rumi in the living room.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

He walked towards the door and opened it to see Rumi in small shorts and a wraparound white bathing suit. She also wore green sunglasses.

Rumi:"Ready to go?"

Izuku:"Yeah,let me grab the cooler."

He picked up the cooler and they waved goodbye to Hisashi and Inko. Izuku and Rumi continue talking about today and were wondering what was gonna happen tomorrow.

Rumi:"I hope it's something fun and gives me the chance to see how far I can go again."

Izuku:"It was fun working with you today. Except for the vent incident."

Rumi(Thinking):'I didn't really mind it at all. Felt good.'

Rumi:"Well,maybe this beach trip will take it off your mind."

Izuku:"Alright."

They continued walking towards the beach and made it. It was the same beach both had cleaned before coming to UA. Rumi too off her sunglasses,while running and set her Umbrella and blanket down. She rubbed sun-screen on her arms before she saw Izuku's putting down the cooler.

Rumi:"Hey,Izuku..You think you can put sunscreen on my back real quick?"

Izuku:"Sure.."

Rumi slid the top of Bathing suit down and Izuku put some sunscreen on his hand and rubbed her back. She slightly groaned at him touching her,Rumi was slightly getting hot from this and groaned some more.

Izuku:"You okay?"

Rumi:"Y-Yeah,I'm fine."

Izuku stopped rubbing her back after 5 minutes and that kind made her mad before she pulled her bathing suit up and went towards the water. Her foot touched the water and it was warm.

Rumi:"Come on, Gurīnkyūtī!!"

Izuku got up and rushed Rumi. He picked her up and dropped her in the water completely. She got up and looked at Izuku.

Rumi:"You baka! Why would you do something so dumb?!"

She chased him on land and tripped him. Rumi locked her legs around his head and kept him there.

Rumi:"Think that was funny?!"

Izuku:"No,but your reaction is."

Rumi squeezed harder on his head and he slapped her thigh. She groaned at him hitting her and he rushed back into the water. Rumi got back into the water and chased him before making him fall. She laughed at him falling and he carried by her legs and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She blushed at him carrying her like that and he laid her down. Izuku laid down next to her and they both enjoyed the silence while she stared at him while he was napping.

Rumi(Thinking):'They've gotten stronger since middle school. I wish I could tell you,but I'm afraid.'

Izuku started waking up and Rumi turned around before he opened his eyes. She stayed awake and heard him start collecting the supplies they brought to the beach. Rumi pretended to wake up and looked at him.

Rumi:"We're leaving?"

Izuku:"Yeah,it's 8:50."

She got up and put her sunglasses on her bathing suit and put her sandals on. Rumi got her blanket,umbrella,and towel together and looked at Izuku who had his cooler and they started leaving.

Rumi:"How was your nap?"

Izuku:"It was fine,just had a little dream about my family. How about you?"

Rumi:"Felt relaxing,at least we're gonna be able to sleep tonight."

Izuku:"Yeah,slamming you in the water took a lot of me because of your thighs being so big."

Rumi:"What'd you say?"

Izuku:*Sweatdrop!* "Nothing!"

They both made it home and Rumi ate with the Midoriya family before returning to her home. Inko was with Izuku as they washed the dinnerware.

Inko:"So,how was it?"

Izuku:"It was fine. Went to sleep for the last couple of minutes."

Inko:"Did y'all do anything?"

Izuku:"No,why do you ask?"

Inko:"Just making sure..Just making sure.."

Izuku finished washing the plates and went to his room. He laid down on his bed and looked at the roof of his room. No matter how hard he tried that image of Rumi was stuck in his head. And her legs being wrapped around his head.

He felt...strange. It was the same feeling he had when they encountered each other for the first time in middle school. He went to sleep and had a very,let's say exciting dream.

End Of Chapter