12.Hostage Situation

3rd POV

Izuku:"Rumi! Come on! We had the same issue yesterday with me!"

Izuku was now in a dilemma. Instead of him struggling to wake up,it was now Rumi. They were early, but Izuku and her always get up early. This is due to his father waking Izuku up when he goes to work.

Yumi had let Izuku in to wake up Rumi,but apparently she had been up until 1 in the morning. God,knows what she was doing.
(Hint:It involved saying Izuku's name) He was pounding on her bedroom door before he walked in.

He saw that she was laying face first in her pillow and lightly snoring. Izuku walked up to the side of her head and touched her ear. She quickly got up and the covers fell on Izuku.

Rumi:"Who's there?!!"

She looked at her covers and saw them move before Izuku threw them off. He saw that she was wearing little pink panties and a white shirt with nothing under. He quickly turned his head and she ran towards her clothes.

Izuku:"I have been knocking on your door for 5 minutes! And you have Rabbit ears! How does that make sense that you can't hear me?"

Rumi:"I'm a heavy sleeper! When I'm out,I'm out!"

She tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see her in the school uniform. Rumi noticed that he was blushing heavily.

Rumi:"Were you embarrassed?"

Izuku:"...Maybe...Okay,yes"

She giggled at him and pulled his arm towards the door. They both ran out while also screaming goodbye to Rumi's mother. Rumi kept teasing him about him seeing her in her underwear and she stopped once they got to school.

Izuku:"How are you not embarrassed that I saw you in your underwear?"

Rumi:"Hmm,to me it's like a bathing suit. That's why."

Izuku and her entered the classroom and sat down at their desk. Rumi talked with Momo while Izuku was talking to Bakugo. A couple of minutes later,everyone heard thunderous feet charging and the swiftly opened.

All Might:"IM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR! Like a normal person!"

Tsuyu:"Woah!! Look it's All Might! Ribbit!"

Kirishima:"Man! He's wearing his silver age costume,as well."

All Might:"Good Morning class! Today,we'll be doing some hostage training! So,please get your costumes and meet at City Gym C1."

The suitcases came out of the wall and everyone grabbed their designated suitcases. They headed to the locker-room and went to the gym.

(Izuku's suit will be a fingerless gloved version of Dark Deku. His mask will be fixed,but his eyes are just black. He has a darker green suit with black lines instead of white lines and no cape. Also,he has a little Moon on his left Pec.)

All the kids walked out of the hall with Rumi leading them. She had Izuku's charm on her left breast. They both made these when they were little and never took them off. She kept her in her pocket and always put it on her shirt.

Izuku came out last and looked very threatening. His suit looked very menacing and was just dark. Rumi looked at him and he lifted his mask off.

Rumi:"I like the mask. Even the little charm."

Izuku:"Thanks,and I like my little charm on you,as well."

All Might:"Alright,gather around little heroes!!"